Willing to invest in a good Habbo Retro Project!

Mrnice99

Jul 10, 2017
The tile above says it all, I'm a potential investor. I want to co-own a habbo retro with someone who knows how to manage one, I'll pay for advertising, web hosting, dedicated hosting, domain names and premium DDoS protection. I'm willing to pay for it all, to be honest. I need someone with knowledge of retros, and also someone who's willing to upkeep the retro since I'm not that active on my computer. If anyones interested, please send me a PM here as I'm ready to do this as of tommorow!

Linkestt

Truth is treason in the empire of lies
Nov 8, 2013
It's really the same, I'll still own everything but I'll share the ownership within the client itself. So it's the same.
I was thinking of possibly making a return back to Habbo soon this year. I'm willing to give it a shot with you and launch a project alongside yourself. Though, I would have to get to know you and what vision you have for the project beforehand. We can continue the conversation either here on DevBest via PM or Discord.

Mrnice99

Jul 10, 2017
I was thinking of possibly making a return back to Habbo soon this year. I'm willing to give it a shot with you and launch a project alongside yourself. Though, I would have to get to know you and what vision you have for the project beforehand. We can continue the conversation either here on DevBest via PM or Discord.
Yeah me myself aswell, I miss habbo but lately everythings become so complicated that I don't even know what's up anymore. My vision is like a areplica of habbo.com, with a neat CMS and something unique and I'm worried that if I invest much it still won't achieve a huge enough userbase. So idk how to proceed with that.

Linkestt

Truth is treason in the empire of lies
Nov 8, 2013
Yeah me myself aswell, I miss habbo but lately everythings become so complicated that I don't even know what's up anymore. My vision is like a areplica of habbo.com, with a neat CMS and something unique and I'm worried that if I invest much it still won't achieve a huge enough userbase. So idk how to proceed with that.
I've been attempting to make a retro like .com for quite a few years now. Sounds good to see someone with the same vision. You got Discord?

Users who are viewing this thread