Will Religion Ever Die?

HonkyWam

Tickle me Elmo!
Dec 8, 2011
Like they day they find out god isn't real? Or like how kids grow up and are to lazy to go to church or something or they just don't go then there kids don't go, then when they grow up, the cycle continues... Will it ever die?

Sean

‫‫‫‫‫‫  ‫  Don't Worry, Be Happy
Dec 12, 2011
Yes. Everyone and everything will die eventually, when the world ends. Maybe give your question a narrower time zone.

Religion will be around for a few more hundred years maybe a thousand, but IMO it us already dying off...

Think about the old movies when everyone would go to church on a sunday, now think about today.

Religions that are followed by people in Iraq etc will be the first to die out, because they have a smaller user base and they keep causing riots and wars over religious things.

TinyBuilder

Bike ✔
Mar 19, 2012
Never. Religion will never die and 70% of people do believe in god so obviously there would be a majority of people who pray god, go to church, and do what they believe in (Like common beliefs), and this will never end

Quackster

a devbest user says what
Aug 22, 2010
Never. Religion will never die and 70% of people do believe in god so obviously there would be a majority of people who pray god, go to church, and do what they believe in (Like common beliefs), and this will never end

Your facts are completely wrong, first of all you said "in god" when there are still religions today that are polytheistic (more than one god) such as Hinduism. I have no idea where you got your "70%" from when it's actually 86% of the worlds population have a religion, and 14% don't believe in a god.

Source of statistics:

TinyBuilder

Bike ✔
Mar 19, 2012
Your facts are completely wrong, first of all you said "in god" when there are still religions today that are polytheisticsuch (more than one god) as Hinduisim. I have no idea where you got your "70%" from when it's actually 86% of the worlds population have a religion, and 14% don't believe in a god.

Source of statistics:

70 and 86 are not too far lol.

Users who are viewing this thread