GTA V Will I be banned?

Blasteh

Lord Farquaad
Apr 3, 2013
Hello Devbest,
I switched to PC from Xbox in September and haven't bought GTA V for PC yet, but I'm planning on it. I'm just wondering, will I be banned for having 2 Bill? I got a recovery a long ass time ago, and they haven't caught me on xbox nor did anything.

Here's a screenshot...
You must be registered for see images attach

Hashh

adam
Apr 17, 2015
I sold my xbox, but I signed into it on my friends xbox a couple weeks ago, nothing is erased. :p
Ye I rember the first time I got GTA V I was buzzing and I went into my First Ever Session Online I was rank 1 Boom A modder gave me 1 billion and I was so happy and then 4 weeks later I logged in and BOOOOOM I only had 7k and rockstar took it off me. I had NOS Cars and stuff I modded cars in from Offline to Online like for example, Some roofles cars and the Adder, LOlz

Blasteh

Lord Farquaad
Apr 3, 2013
Ye I rember the first time I got GTA V I was buzzing and I went into my First Ever Session Online I was rank 1 Boom A modder gave me 1 billion and I was so happy and then 4 weeks later I logged in and BOOOOOM I only had 7k and rockstar took it off me. I had NOS Cars and stuff I modded cars in from Offline to Online like for example, Some roofles cars and the Adder, LOlz
Yeah, I got a recovery, not a cash drop or whatever, a little safer. I did the same as you, I was like rank 29 and some modder gave me 60 mill, was pretty pumped. Then a couple days later, 0$ </3 Rip

Zach

Dec 29, 2015
Over my time of modding I have noticed that Rockstar now do routinely sweeps from the reports the community receive via the in-game report tool. Everybody says it is fine, but it really isn't. I used this mod menu where I could see my reports against my account and whenever you blowed a vehicle you could see it log against your account and at a certain number it'd either bad sport or flag you.

All it takes is to get 50 reports for Griefing or a voice chat related offence in which case it will admin flag for employee review. When it does so, you'll be checked in through a system - that system will see in your stats the RP you have earned (MODDED RP DOESNT APPEAR IN HERE) therefore when they see arounds 1,000,000,000 RP in level yet your RP in your statistics is like 800,000 they'll use that to go by a checklist to determine your modded rate.

It really is easy for them to track you, everybody says you'll be fine but the truth is - you'll be caught out sooner or later
Not to mention most legit players report people above 350 so thats kinda dumb.

Lotus

Legacy, it's all anyone leaves behind.
Jun 8, 2012
Modding accounts from PS3 and transferring them to PS4 or PC , I've noticed they don't flag or reset anything, As long as you keep your footsteps clean, for PS3 since they've added a much better system for the automated ban, Anti-ban eboots have been out, allowing you to mod without being banned, Anti-Cheat menus also catch everything that you get flagged for, it's pretty simple in that way, I just clean all my reports cause you never know whos a snitch, I do it after every single action I do while I'm on-going modding accounts. In my time of modding GTA V Online, I havn't been banned nor have had my accounts reset or any of my customers accounts reset at all. They've transferred through PS3 to PC, and PS3 to PS4 without problem. I havn't seen much moderation being done either as rockstar won't provide much support for older generation consoles meaning the ban rates much lower, compared to the next gen consoles which are constantly updated and have a high ban rate still.

Users who are viewing this thread