Will Habbo completely transfer to mobile devices only?

Obey

You just played yourself.
Nov 23, 2013
They would lose most of their users I think, it would be a very idiotic move if they did do this. I doubt they will, though.
Gambling is actually illegal to under 18 users (to a certain point.) That is the main reason they removed it. When I get my retro properly running I'll give a specific NO GAMBLING rule.
The reason a lot of people left Habbo was because of the no gambling rule. If you were to ban this on your hotel you would have very little users lmao.

caution3

Dec 26, 2015
They would lose most of their users I think, it would be a very idiotic move if they did do this. I doubt they will, though.

The reason a lot of people left Habbo was because of the no gambling rule. If you were to ban this on your hotel you would have very little users lmao.
That's what I am aiming for. It strategic. The less users, the less likely your hotel will get noticed. The less likely you'll receive legal crap and get sued. Simple! :)

Making a retro is still illegal...
According to Australian law it practically is up to Sulake.

That's what I am aiming for. It strategic. The less users, the less likely your hotel will get noticed. The less likely you'll receive legal crap and get sued. Simple! :)

There is actually still a debate wether people who don't make money of it can continue having it and not get sued. But so far it is excepted for now. Gambling can become addictive and can lead to real world problems

Proximity

IDK?
Feb 13, 2014

There is actually still a debate wether people who don't make money of it can continue having it and not get sued. But so far it is excepted for now. Gambling can become addictive and can lead to real world problems

Boon gets 5 DMCAs a week and he just ignores them...

Source: @Sledmore I think tat is right

heath1

Nov 19, 2016
Wouldn't surprise me if they attempted to launch another new game mobile only, again. But it's doubtful. Their iPad app was supposed to increase users by 300% and hasn't, thus far.
It started as a browser game and it really should have stayed that way

Lotus

Legacy, it's all anyone leaves behind.
Jun 8, 2012
If Habbo moves to mobile devices, I know it'd end up just like any other mobile game where users lose interest in them, as mobile games just never seem to cut it.

Users who are viewing this thread