Why not put DayZ on the forum, under Gaming?

HonkyWam

Tickle me Elmo!
Dec 8, 2011
I mean DayZ is a pretty popular game out for the PC. Many people are playing it and it's quite fun and I think it should be on a forum. If you don't know what DayZ is search it up on youtube you probably will like it. I'm not sure about the Mods but I mean people can still post it on there. So yeah that's all I got to say.

Sysode

Front-End Developer
Dec 11, 2012
Personally, I don't play this but I know it is a fairly large game and I've seen it mentioned around the forums a fair bit.

In order for this to be considered, I think more people are going to have to vouch and put forward their opinions. Get some others posting and it'll more likely be considered.

Sysode

Front-End Developer
Dec 11, 2012
It'd probably turn into another Rust section.
Is there a way you could trial a new section whenever one is put forward (and it is worth it obviously). Maybe just keep it for a month and if not much is going on, remove it some how?

Legion

Gaming Lord
Staff member
Nov 23, 2011
Just like Call of Duty, Battlefield and Rust, it would just be another dead game. Just use General Gaming Discussion, and if it becomes a big enough discussion, maybe this thread could be reconsidered.

Users who are viewing this thread