Why isn't the twitter widget loading? + Discord Question

Blasteh

Lord Farquaad
Apr 3, 2013
I've been searching to why the twitter widget isn't loading on the /me page, but it's all white, but when I open a blank page (/twitter.php) and put the code in, it works fine. Also, I'm trying to hide all channels on discord and just display the users online in the discord, how is that done?

/me
You must be registered for see images attach

/twitter

Weasel

👄 I'd intercept me
Nov 25, 2011
What do you mean with it isn't loading, is it returning something or nothing at all, how are you including it, does the console return any errors? We really can't do much if you don't even post the code on how you implement it on the me page.

Blasteh

Lord Farquaad
Apr 3, 2013
What do you mean with it isn't loading, is it returning something or nothing at all, how are you including it, does the console return any errors? We really can't do much if you don't even post the code on how you implement it on the me page.
Have you setup the link inside of the page or includes page?
Here is the me.php page:
Here is the twitter.php page:

Literally, the exact same code. Something on the me page is stopping it from loading.

Blasteh

Lord Farquaad
Apr 3, 2013
Like I said, widget.js is throwing an error due to the many other JavaScript errors.
You were right, I removed the two files and Twitter feed loaded.

On a side note, anyone know how to fix these permanently, not too experienced with JavaScript.

Visual.js

fullcontent.js

Users who are viewing this thread