Why is there No 'Roblox' Section

Status
Not open for further replies.

Devjam

Legend
Jan 5, 2014
I have been here for a while and I've always been wondering why there is no Roblox section? there a f*cking minecraft section but no Roblox....
Yes there are Roblox users here on Devbest and i happen to be one of them, this is my protest to get our own section where we can discus codes,idea's and new arena's to build! please make it go fast

from Japan with love - DJ

DevOfNew

Oct 11, 2016

Wrong..

Roblox is better than Minecraft by far, if you play Tycoons etc and Teams its actually really fun.​

Both are the same Minecraft is a game of some years ago and ROBLOX is not soo many years ago but I don't want to say ROBLOX is shit or Minecraft is shit I play ROBLOX and I play Minecraft these boths are nice

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Hashh

adam
Apr 17, 2015
Minecraft is by far better coded than Roblox lmao. Eventually how come overall Minecraft has way more players if it was more shit. You can't say a game is shit, simply because you dont like it. You can say it's shit about how bad its coded. That Roblox game is crashy and exploitable, which means it is shit.

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk
Are you dumb? I didn't say Minecraft was shit, Half the text you written to me is not what I said so please get some glasses and double check what I said, I said I prefer Roblox than Minecraft by far not saying I said it was shitty also bringing code into this really isn't relevant it's to being a roblox section so Mr Nerd go make another thread somewhere else on topic about your rant

And your saying I cant call a game shit yet you say one is shit, OMFG LOL YOUR DUMB

Last edited:

Jaden

not so active
Aug 24, 2014
Are you dumb? I didn't say Minecraft was shit, Half the text you written to me is not what I said so please get some glasses and double check what I said, I said I prefer Roblox than Minecraft by far not saying I said it was shitty also bringing code into this really isn't relevant it's to being a roblox section so Mr Nerd go make another thread somewhere else on topic about your rant

And your saying I cant call a game shit yet you say one is shit, OMFG LOL YOUR DUMB
A ROBLOX section would bring all types of coding... Lua Scripting, Exploiting (primarily C++), Reverse Engineering, and Web Development (phishing).

MayoMayn

BestDev
Oct 18, 2016

You're just saying Minecraft's shit without any arguments for that. How is that usefull, if you can't even describe why?

Hashh

adam
Apr 17, 2015
You're just saying Minecraft's shit without any arguments for that. How is that usefull, if you can't even describe why?
I didn't say it was shit, I just said I prefer Roblox, Although your saying Roblox is shit describing your own opinion

DevOfNew

Oct 11, 2016
Because we're not fucking 5 years old.
Not just kids play it. Search in YouTube DanTDM I don't know which but he play ROBLOX too (Not the one who plays Minecraft)! ROBLOX is also a game like Minecraft those both are cool (And no I'm not a kid)

Blasteh

Lord Farquaad
Apr 3, 2013
Not just kids play it. Search in YouTube DanTDM I don't know which but he play ROBLOX too (Not the one who plays Minecraft)! ROBLOX is also a game like Minecraft those both are cool (And no I'm not a kid)
I'm not saying others don't, but there isn't a huge demand for it on Devbest. Just because a big youtuber plays it, doesn't mean us older folks want to play it or even see it around Devbest.

Queso

echo 'Web Developer';
Nov 29, 2016
There's no Roblox section because, like others have said, it's trash, it doesn't deserve a section on such a forum like DevBest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread