Why do cops execute drug smugglers?

Kak

Posting Freak
Apr 21, 2017
Why are drug smugglers executed on sight by police in some countries or get the death penalty? Is drug smuggling really as bad as kidnapping, child molesters and murderers? All three of those crimes get you prison time but drug smugglers get an automatic ticket to death.

Marcel

You're the guy who stole my car
Jul 17, 2015
Good topic, I personally believe that all crimes committed should not consist of death penalties. A person makes a mistake, maybe a really bad one. Time in jail can fix it up.
Although you have to see why drug smuggling is bad. Causes people to get addicted and to lead themselves to their own death (referring to the hard shit), and get people to tag along with them obviously.

Weasel

👄 I'd intercept me
Nov 25, 2011
I'd have to see some sources, doesn't sound believable.

EDIT:
I can honestly just find two occurences where drugs is one of the reasons. In both cases pared with murder and shit like that.

Wickd

The first member of the Knights of the Pink Table
Jan 15, 2013
In some if not all Arabic countries you would get killed if you're a drug dealer or anything drug related.This might sound cruel but that way you have a drug free country.

Marcel

Jul 17, 2015
In some if not all Arabic countries you would get killed if you're a drug dealer or anything drug related.This might sound cruel but that way you have a drug free country.
Lebanon (arab country)
We tend to jail people, and these jails are mad as fuck. No windows and the toilet is a hole in the ground. To be honest, Lebanon has the best type of soil for marijuana, if we plant this stuff and supply it to other countries, we'd have a good economy.

Kak

Posting Freak
Apr 21, 2017
Lebanon (arab country)
We tend to jail people, and these jails are mad as fuck. No windows and the toilet is a hole in the ground. To be honest, Lebanon has the best type of soil for marijuana, if we plant this stuff and supply it to other countries, we'd have a good economy.
have u ever seen a beheading or iis member? lebanon im guessing is a safe and civil part of arabia

Marcel

Jul 17, 2015
have u ever seen a beheading or iis member? lebanon im guessing is a safe and civil part of arabia
Technically Lebanon, was French colonized. We've branched off more from the ottoman empire. So we have heaps of things common to countries like Serbia, Greece and Turkey. Lebanon is half Christian half Islam, and the government is Christian they're not allowed by religion to execute someone for crimes like this. Drugs, okay maybe it does kill people, but you don't kill the person.
Not too long ago I met a bishop who actually takes drug addicts of streets.
Funny how I was talking about marijuana making the economy better in this country, I read a news article 2 days ago saying that they're considering to do it but only under Government control.

Kak

Posting Freak
Apr 21, 2017
Technically Lebanon, was French colonized. We've branched off more from the ottoman empire. So we have heaps of things common to countries like Serbia, Greece and Turkey. Lebanon is half Christian half Islam, and the government is Christian they're not allowed by religion to execute someone for crimes like this. Drugs, okay maybe it does kill people, but you don't kill the person.
Not too long ago I met a bishop who actually takes drug addicts of streets.
Funny how I was talking about marijuana making the economy better in this country, I read a news article 2 days ago saying that they're considering to do it but only under Government control.
very interesting

Users who are viewing this thread