Who's up for a meetup? I'll fly over

Weasel

👄 I'd intercept me
Nov 25, 2011
So I have vacation and I currently really want to travel. It would be awesome to meet up with more people, I loved meeting up with @Kaz - And I want to meet more awesome people.

So I want to do this somewhere this March. Who's up for meeting up? If you are, post the dates, if I can crush at your place and the city/country you live in.

I don't mind where it is.

RastaLulz

fight teh power
Staff member
May 3, 2010
If you wanted to YOLO it, you could do this:

You can sleep on an air mattress in my living room. :)

Downside, the weather's not going to be great. :(

WfMqVY+

Weasel

👄 I'd intercept me
Nov 25, 2011
If you wanted to YOLO it, you could do this:

You can sleep on an air mattress in my living room. :)

Downside, the weather's not going to be great. :(

WfMqVY+

Would Sunday/Saturday until Wed/Thurs also be a possibility? I do have a housewarming this Friday.

Weasel

👄 I'd intercept me
Nov 25, 2011
Have you looked at flights during that time? They seem to be much more expensive.

Yeah, I did, but I'm a bit limited in availability. I could possibly also fly Sat evening, but otherwise, it has to be Sun. And I have to be back by the 1st of April.

I don't mind paying a bit extra.

RastaLulz

fight teh power
Staff member
May 3, 2010
Yeah, I did, but I'm a bit limited in availability. I could possibly also fly Sat evening, but otherwise, it has to be Sun. And I have to be back by the 1st of April.

I don't mind paying a bit extra.
Hmm. I’d say wait until summer if you want to come to Chicago, especially if you're coming during the week/for the price of the plane ticket. Weather next week is going to be cold and rainy.

Weasel

👄 I'd intercept me
Nov 25, 2011
Hmm. I’d say wait until summer if you want to come to Chicago, especially if you're coming during the week/for the price of the plane ticket. Weather next week is going to be cold and rainy.
Let's stay in contact because I really want to go there. Would be awesome to meet up with you again.

Users who are viewing this thread