Whos a better US president?

• Total voters

Kak

Posting Freak
Apr 21, 2017
George W. Bush
46361520.cached.jpg

Barack Obama
president-barack-obama-photo-pete-souza-official-white-house-photographer-66969212.jpg

Donald Trump
donald_trump_flag.jpg

Last edited:

MayoMayn

BestDev
Oct 18, 2016
People who believe that a president(Obama) who slaughtered hundreds of thousands of innocents the last year of his reign aswell as is responsible for the Zero Days exploit amongst so many other disasters
was the best, well they should pretty much hang themselves.

Trump is the mayn, all he does is leaking information and sound stupid on television and social medias.

Brad

Jun 5, 2012
People who believe that a president(Obama) who slaughtered hundreds of thousands of innocents the last year of his reign aswell as is responsible for the Zero Days exploit amongst so many other disasters
was the best, well they should pretty much hang themselves.

Trump is the mayn, all he does is leaking information and sound stupid on television and social medias.
out of the 3? I doubt Bush and Trump are any better lol.

MayoMayn

BestDev
Oct 18, 2016
out of the 3? I doubt Bush and Trump are any better lol.
Have there ever been any good US president? Nope, because they've all been affected by the decisions of the biggest corporations.

Can't really find any article or anything that points out Trump has ordered mass destruction on something, compared to Obama or Bush.

People can't seem to figure out how to connect the word "better" with the word "president". What have any of them done better than the others, or how are they even better in any way? Is their personality better? Nah. Are they less mass murdering? Nah.

MayoMayn

BestDev
Oct 18, 2016
What big corporations influenced George Washington?
Congratulations, you can point out a single president, but you can't argue for why Obama was better than any of them.
Seems pretty irrelevant to what I wrote.
Easier to write "they" than pointing e.g Washington that didn't get influenced.

Ecko

23:37 [autobots] -!- eckostylez [[email protected]]
Nov 25, 2012
Congratulations, you can point out a single president, but you can't argue for why Obama was better than any of them.
Seems pretty irrelevant to what I wrote.
Easier to write "they" than pointing e.g Washington that didn't get influenced.
What big corporations influenced Thomas Jefferson? John Adams?

Trump is an idiot, there is no need to argue on how any President is better than him. If you really want to argue on a topic that I doubt you have any knowledge on, I'll be more than happy to.

Obama passed health care reform in a country that has one of the worst health care systems in the world. He rescued the economy from a presidency that allowed Wall Street to do what they want (not to mention the passing of Dodd-Frank and CPA). He pulled the vast majority of US troops of Afghanistan and Iraq, saving American taxpayers billions of dollars. He authorized a mission that killed OBL, something Bush was never able to do. Meanwhile, Trump authorized a mission that killed a Navy SEAL barely a week into his administration. He ended the waterboarding of prisoners of war, something which is in direct violation of the Geneva Conventions. He cut homelessness in veterans by half. He sustained a job growth throughout both his terms, which was nearly at 10%. Trump takes office and that dropped to below 4%. He was also the first President since World War II to not have any major political scandals. Trump hasn't even been a year into his presidency and has had multiple scandals.

I can go on, but I see no point discussing this with someone who isn't an American citizen and likely has no idea how the American political system works.

Last edited:

MayoMayn

BestDev
Oct 18, 2016
What big corporations influenced Thomas Jefferson? John Adams?

Trump is an idiot, there is no need to argue on how any President is better than him. If you really want to argue on a topic that I doubt you have any knowledge on, I'll be more than happy to.

Obama passed health care reform in a country that has one of the worst health care systems in the world. He rescued the economy from a presidency that allowed Wall Street to do what they want (not to mention the passing of Dodd-Frank and CPA). He pulled the vast majority of US troops of Afghanistan and Iraq, saving American taxpayers billions of dollars. He authorized a mission that killed OBL, something Bush was never able to do. Meanwhile, Trump authorized a mission that killed a Navy SEAL barely a week into his administration. He ended the waterboarding of prisoners of war, something is in direct violation of the Geneva Conventions. He cut homelessness in veterans by half. He sustained a job growth throughout both his terms, which was nearly at 10%. Trump takes office and that dropped to below 4%. He was also the first President since World War II to not have any major political scandals. Trump hasn't even been a year into his presidency and has had multiple scandals.

I can go on, but I see no point discussing this with someone who isn't an American citizen and likely has no idea how the American political system works.
"He pulled the vast majority of US troops of Afghanistan and Iraq, saving American taxpayers billions of dollars".
I might not be an American, but at least I'm not blind enough to deny the fact that Barack Obama was a mass murdering piece of shit.
He is still responsible for many of the worst disasters that've happened in the 2000s.

Who the fuck cares if he passed health care reform in a country, when it's proven drastically not to work properly in other countries.
Denmark is one of top countries to pay most in taxes and we have a "free health care" system which provides us free access to hospitals. Sure thing, but the doctors are shitty and it's shitty service, so basically you would be better off not paying for the maybe maximum 10 times you're gonna be in a hospital, and pay for service in a private hospital instead. It's pretty ironic Obama got the idea based off an already failing health care system.

As long as Trump be ruining your country and not others like Obama, then I couldn't care less.

You should really watch this documentary

Last edited:

Ecko

23:37 [autobots] -!- eckostylez [[email protected]]
Nov 25, 2012
"He pulled the vast majority of US troops of Afghanistan and Iraq, saving American taxpayers billions of dollars".
I might not be an American, but at least I'm not blind enough to deny the fact that Barack Obama was a mass murdering piece of shit.
He is still responsible for many of the worst disasters that've happened after the 2000s.
What mass murder are you talking about? The 1,000,000+ Iraqi civilians was most definitely not him. The worst he's done is authorized drone strikes while attempting to minimize civilian impact. If you're going to claim something, at least back it up.
Who the fuck cares if he passed health care reform in a country, when it's proven drastically not to work properly in other countries.
Denmark is one of top countries to pay most in taxes and we have a "free health care" system which provides us free access to hospitals. Sure thing, but the doctors are shitty and it's shitty service, so basically you would be better off not paying for the maybe maximum 10 times you're gonna be in a hospital, and pay for service in a private hospital instead. It's pretty ironic Obama got the idea based off an already failing health care system.
Just because it doesn't work in your shitty country doesn't mean it doesn't work at all. Canada has a higher tax rate on individuals than your country and their health care system is 1000% better than America's. It's a system that has been proven to work. Plenty of people care about the health care reform that he passed, because it means not having to pay ridiculous amounts for health care, such as:
rPbshmI.jpg

But according to you, $65,000 for OR costs is perfectly justifiable.

Jaden

not so active
Aug 24, 2014
Have there ever been any good US president? Nope, because they've all been affected by the decisions of the biggest corporations.

Can't really find any article or anything that points out Trump has ordered mass destruction on something, compared to Obama or Bush.

People can't seem to figure out how to connect the word "better" with the word "president". What have any of them done better than the others, or how are they even better in any way? Is their personality better? Nah. Are they less mass murdering? Nah.
Abraham Lincoln.

"

"

Last edited:

Weasel

👄 I'd intercept me
Nov 25, 2011
America somehow always narrows Presidents (and presidential candidates) down to the biggest bunch of retards and corrupt leaders.

Benden

maging ang maganda mamatay
Jun 4, 2010
So if one hospital visit in America costs $250,000 and you average that you go 10 times in your lifetime (your random number, not mine) that's 2.5million dollars. That's way more than I pay for healthcare via taxes.

I won't even pay $250,000 for healthcare in my life
Do you even think about what you're saying when you type it or do you just argue to argue

Last edited:

broges

Welcome To The Machine
Mar 6, 2014

Sooooo, Abraham Lincoln wasn't a good U.S President??

MayoMayn

BestDev
Oct 18, 2016
"Have there ever been any good US president? Nope" And @Sentinel clearly asked if there has EVER been a good U.S President.
Read the earlier comments, and you'll see I clearly didn't mean that there wasn't ever any good US president. I'm talking about the last 20-30 years here

broges

Welcome To The Machine
Mar 6, 2014
Read the earlier comments, and you'll see I clearly didn't mean that there wasn't ever any good US president. I'm talking about the last 20-30 years here
This is invalid because if you look back at all the replies on this thread, 20-30 years was never mentioned until now.

Users who are viewing this thread