White Client ? :/

kimzyyyy

Mar 3, 2020
Hello, been following devbest tutorial on how to setup a retro hotel, and i've stumbled on a error that i cant seem to sort out. Googling my ass of, but not finding a good solution.
I am using BrainCMS 1.8.1 i think, And PlusEMU.
I have been checking out the links of SWF's and they seem to be OK. Maybe something i oversee here?
Thanks in advance!
Post automatically merged:

I must say that SWF'S was downloaded from retrofiles.net, maybe thats the issue? if so, where do i find correct one? :p

joaowars776

Aug 28, 2020
It may not be linked to Habbo.swf in Client.php, check Client.php and look for something that indicates the path of the SWF and write the correct path to your Habbo.swf

remembering that you can use any SWF in any emulator, you just need to find a Habbo.swf that works for the emulator, and add things that might be missing if it's a very old SWF

for example:

var clientUrl = " ";

White is for not recognizing any SWF, now it appears that Habbo is loading, but does not enter, it may already be what I mentioned from Habbo.swf not compatible

kimzyyyy

Mar 3, 2020
It may not be linked to Habbo.swf in Client.php, check Client.php and look for something that indicates the path of the SWF and write the correct path to your Habbo.swf

remembering that you can use any SWF in any emulator, you just need to find a Habbo.swf that works for the emulator, and add things that might be missing if it's a very old SWF

for example:

var clientUrl = " ";

White is for not recognizing any SWF, now it appears that Habbo is loading, but does not enter, it may already be what I mentioned from Habbo.swf not compatible
Thanks for answering!
So i have checked and checked and cannot find anything wrong.. :S Would not be surprised if im totally blind and cannot see it.. Is it any chance that i can share the client code here?

joaowars776

Aug 28, 2020
Send me the files on my discord: joaowars776#2999, if we solve this question I'll come back here in the post to comment on what I did to solve it if others have the same question

or you can send prints here and have our conversation right here, you decide

boz

don daddy
Mar 23, 2021
Thanks for answering!
So i have checked and checked and cannot find anything wrong.. :S Would not be surprised if im totally blind and cannot see it.. Is it any chance that i can share the client code here?
Open up chromes console and check for errors, I’m guessing your using .swf files aswell so are you on a browser that supports flash? If not swfs won’t load.

kimzyyyy

Mar 3, 2020

for example:

var clientUrl = " ";

Send me the files on my discord: joaowars776#2999, if we solve this question I'll come back here in the post to comment on what I did to solve it if others have the same question

or you can send prints here and have our conversation right here, you decide
Added you on discord :) Everything goes faster there. Will post the update here if we solve yes.

Open up chromes console and check for errors, I’m guessing your using .swf files aswell so are you on a browser that supports flash? If not swfs won’t load.
Well i did not think of that. Other retro's loads up on chrome without problems >.<
What browser should i try out?

joaowars776

Aug 28, 2020
Well, I recommended to my friend here the Arcturus Pack from my youtube channel, the emulator he was using had a built-in miner and the antivirus removed Plus Emulator.exe from it I believe, and also because it only has the Flash version, everything was fine configured

BrainCMS you configure in Brain-config.php any question, because the client.php updates itself based on brain-config.php, different from the old ones, so

besides the friend was also using Chrome to access the Flash version, the cause of the white screen, I hope it helped someone

Last edited:

boz

don daddy
Mar 23, 2021
Th
Added you on discord :) Everything goes faster there. Will post the update here if we solve yes.

Well i did not think of that. Other retro's loads up on chrome without problems >.<
What browser should i try out?
That’s because most hotels use nitro now, flash (.swf) isn’t nitro and you require either MX5 browser or an old version of chrome.

Users who are viewing this thread