PlayStation When getting kicked offline

Blueoptic

Time Is Money
Jun 23, 2014
PC VS PLAYSTATION

When I play on my pc, and someone decides to boot me directly from, its easy to not have your internet effected, as you can change your ip really quick. But when you get booted offline from ps3 its a whole new level, and theres nothing to do.

Short Story: I was playing cod last night, and this guy randomly says "_______ "your name is stupid, so I said it back not knowing who said it.. Then the guys says, ok im going to put you off for the night. Then starts chanting "nighty night" lol. And literally I couldnt do anything after it happend. This was like a powerful ones, some im able to come back online after 5min. This one lasted 10+ hours.
I just started clicking the network refresh button as fast as I could and it came back on..

Are there any tips that I can do when im booted offline from a console?
Also, does unplugging my router do anything?

Miserable

Apr 27, 2012
My advice:
Ignore them.
You shouldn't need to argue back to immature cunts who like to disturb peoples gameplay. They're sore losers looking for someone to pick on, if I were you, I'd just carry on with my gaming without giving them a second thought and without giving them my time that I could use to be having fun with friends. People like that in the world are selfish and selfish people are at the bottom of the apple tree. :} also, ISP = Internet Service Provider I.E BT, TalkTalk, Sky, Tescos (LOL!)

Users who are viewing this thread