Video Whee

MayoMayn

BestDev
Oct 18, 2016
Truth has been spoken.

TRIGGERED
@Leader ragequitting.

Someone get this guy some more biscuits.
So you're literally saying, that you gotta rely on your eyesight, when you gotta HEAR if someone is walking up behind you in e.g CSGO? You wrote to NOT rely on your accessories, so thats just pure bullshit. The better the sounds, better opportunity to hear in-game.
You my friend, just went full retard mode.

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

Last edited:

LeChris

github.com/habbo-hotel
Sep 30, 2013
Truth has been spoken.

TRIGGERED
@Leader ragequitting.

Someone get this guy some more biscuits.
So you're literally saying, that you gotta rely on your eyesight, when you gotta HEAR if someone is walking up behind you in e.g CSGO? You wrote to NOT rely on your accessories, so thats just pure bullshit. The better the sounds, better opportunity to hear in-game.
You my friend, just went full retard mode.

When the cuck is so real, he talks about CSGO as if it's reality

I play Rainbow Six Siege on my Xbox, and rely on my $1,000 surround sound to hear footprints, but if that doesn't work I don't blame it on the fact I don't own a Throb Master X592 RGB Pro Gaming Controller to "make me more of a gamer"

calm down autist

MayoMayn

BestDev
Oct 18, 2016
When the cuck is so real, he talks about CSGO as if it's reality

I play Rainbow Six Siege on my Xbox, and rely on my $1,000 surround sound to hear footprints, but if that doesn't work I don't blame it on the fact I don't own a Throb Master X592 RGB Pro Gaming Controller to "make me more of a gamer"

calm down autist
The only autist here is you, the attention seeking canadian.

LeChris

github.com/habbo-hotel
Sep 30, 2013
The only autist here is you, the attention seeking canadian.

When you're actually not Canadian, but the autist feels entitled to thinking his opinion is correct.

Users who are viewing this thread