Whats your ideal hotel?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Revolution

Jan 1, 2012
Hey guys,

Just a simple question

What makes your ideal hotel?

It could be features, in game, housekeeping, events, articles, vip add on's ECT.

Mine would be:

FaceBook and Twitter comments for the news,
Lottery,
More Vip add on's, Able to get 2 weekly rares, Spin, More dances.
WT(Friday),
Some customs available to users, more to vip,
Badge shop,
able to edit every text on every page VIA housekeeping,
more housekeeping add on's,

AND MUCH MORE!

So i guess the question is, Whats yours?

Kayte

Living La Dolce Vita.
Apr 19, 2011
Great community.
Helpful staff.
Newest Furni.
Newest Clothes.
Hotel owners what DON'T ignore users.
Something new (CMS etc).
Custom shops (Badges etc).
Community Events.
100% Up-time.
Customs.
Compatible with all browsers.

This basically makes a good hotel, Anything else would be amazing.

Archaos

Flying High.
Oct 4, 2011
Able to edit text via housekeeping? You only need it for the basics, banning and posting news articles and maybe a few other useful features, but being able to edit the text on the CMS via housekeeping would take to long and would offer staff an easier way to mess up your hotel's CMS.

I agree with some other aspects of what you say though, more things being open to VIP users but not to much as you don't want to ruin the hotel's economy just the basics and a few coins. All of these are add-ons you want for a hotel really? Apart from a few events, what do you want to find in a hotel as a user would be better, such as a stable economy and a hotel that never encourages advertising.

Btw, it's WTF(riday).

Revolution

Jan 1, 2012
Yeah, also just thought of this i'll use this thread so i can build a CMS but i still need to learn some html coding Eg: Adding background but ill get it done.

Able to edit text via housekeeping? You only need it for the basics, banning and posting news articles and maybe a few other useful features, but being able to edit the text on the CMS via housekeeping would take to long and would offer staff an easier way to mess up your hotel's CMS.

I agree with some other aspects of what you say though, more things being open to VIP users but not to much as you don't want to ruin the hotel's economy just the basics and a few coins. All of these are add-ons you want for a hotel really? Apart from a few events, what do you want to find in a hotel as a user would be better, such as a stable economy and a hotel that never encourages advertising.

Btw, it's WTF(riday).
What so you want to have to open all these file just to change what it says on one page? plus mothod did it for HoloCMS or whoever made it

Xlegs

Nov 26, 2011
V26
Custom Console.
Custom MOD Tools.
More custom clothes
VIP Areas on the homepage.
Users can choose the background on the website.
User Housekeeping - A user can edit their own rooms from the Users housekeeping and make it a password or locked room on the User Housekeeping.
A system where you can choose how long a user is banned from the room for.
a thing where you can choose what you get from a mini bar/ fridge. Something for VIPS only perhaps?
Design a pattern or what ever its called - You may of heard it from Sims 3 but it would be cool to have a bed with a nice bed sheet. On Rares the clour can not be changed.
Add a Mini game perhaps. If your hotel has a Custom Console and a tv you could perhaps play a bit of a habbo style game. i'm not talking about BB or SS. I'm talking about something like Coin Run or HabTag. Coin run - Is where you gotta get the most credits/coins before the time runs out. The team with the most points wins a Badge in the hotel. and Habtag is where you gotta run before a person on another team gets you. If they get you your in and gotta chase the other team members.

This is all i can think of right now. But when more people type reply i will come up with more stuff. This time for r63 hotels.

Kieren

The OGz
Aug 4, 2010
Passing through I've cleaned the thread from the amount of spam.

I personally like a hotel that offers, where staff isn't the major thing. I play Habbo every so often I attend events so I think it's vital to get members involved in events and to host them etc...
I think user-tell can be doubled by the little simple things E.G Help desks, events, staff that can be bothered rather than ban and give out hateful remarks.

Others

Well designed graphics of there own.
There own custom commands/customs.
VIP that's unique from other hotels.
Staff available.

I would go on but this above to me is my hotel.

Thom

You can't touch this
Oct 1, 2010
A hotel that doesn't use Phoenix.
Now, all the hotels are identical because they all use phoenix so they all have the same features and the same content.
Some may have custom furni or newer furni than the other hotels but they are all the same so there is nothing that is unique about them.

I also like a hotel that isn't full of custom furni and that has the latest furniture ranges as it shows dedication from the hotel staff :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread