Sports What's your favorite sport?

jayk

Retired Habbotard.
Sep 4, 2013
Discuss your favorite sport and give reasoning why it's your favorite.

My favorite to play is Basketball.
I love it it might be because I am tall and good at it.

To watch: Football.
I love the energy and excitement of the games.

Enlighten

Oct 1, 2013
My favorite sport would have to be basketball. My favorite sport to watch would also be basketball.
My favorite sport is basketball because you never know on what kind of action could happen. You could be down by a few points and catch up and end up winning it with a buzzer-beater. This makes the game so much better. It just excites me to watch. It takes skill.

Stalin

Some people are cunts, oh well.
Aug 17, 2013
Considering I'm 6'5 I would have thought my favourite sport would be Basketball but no.
My favourite sport is Football (soccer),
generally because I'm extremely athletic and have a lot of power in my legs.

Favourite sport to watch is Rugby League/NRL/"football",
It's often a fast paced, competitive game.

jayk

Retired Habbotard.
Sep 4, 2013
My favorite sport would have to be basketball. My favorite sport to watch would also be basketball.
My favorite sport is basketball because you never know on what kind of action could happen. You could be down by a few points and catch up and end up winning it with a buzzer-beater. This makes the game so much better. It just excites me to watch. It takes skill.

Me and you are just alike!

Considering I'm 6'5 I would have thought my favourite sport would be Basketball but no.
My favourite sport is Football (soccer),
generally because I'm extremely athletic and have a lot of power in my legs.

Favourite sport to watch is Rugby League/NRL/"football",
It's often a fast paced, competitive game.

6'5?
I'm 14 and am 5,10
3rd tallest in my grade.

Settaz

PHP and C# Developer. Project Saturn Coming!
Jul 4, 2010
Favorite sport Basketball. Favorite sport to watch NFL Football (American).

Straya

Straya Cunt
Mar 23, 2013
My favorite is computer cricket.

I loose no calories or pounds or whatever the fuck you prefer to call it.

Legion

Gaming Lord
Staff member
Nov 23, 2011
My favorite to play would be Baseball, only because I got hooked into in 2nd grade and been playing it ever since.
I love to watch Football for one main reason...Points. Basketball has too many points, so why get excited over 2/3 more. Hockey scores too less, there isn't much excitement other than fights (imo). Football is just right, not too many points, but enough to keep you up during the game.

Markshall

Русский Стандарт
Contributor
Dec 18, 2010
Snooker and darts.

I grew up watching them as a kid as my dad was tipped off to be a professional snooker player so he followed snooker greatly so I followed I guess. And I like the atmosphere of darts.

Users who are viewing this thread