What's this caused by?

Blasteh

Lord Farquaad
Apr 3, 2013
What's this caused by? I cannot find any errors in the console, I even tried switching Figuredata and Figuremaps from clothing pack. The clothes change up a bit, but there's still lots that don't load. I edited the emulator to read my XML file from my host, not the extra folder, so it's not that. Other than that, Cloudflare cache is cleared, personal cache is cleared, and the server was even restarted. It's not my internet, I've been sitting on them for 10-15 minutes and I'm not having any issues from my ISP. I even connected through the dedicated server, same thing.

You must be registered for see images attach

CosmoPeak

PeakRP.com
May 15, 2016
Open the network tab in DevTools before opening the clothes editor and check for any 404s/red requests for clothes

The client stops trying to load more clothing after it fails to get 2 clothes, you're probably missing some like @Stee said, and that should help you find out which ones

yoyok

Apr 24, 2013
Like said above, i guess another problem can be that the custom clothes are protected because you said it load randomly some clothes. Remove the swf clothes protection and it should work.

Blasteh

Lord Farquaad
Apr 3, 2013
Open the network tab in DevTools before opening the clothes editor and check for any 404s/red requests for clothes

The client stops trying to load more clothing after it fails to get 2 clothes, you're probably missing some like @Stee said, and that should help you find out which ones
Nothing comes up in console resulting in any errors.

Like said above, i guess another problem can be that the custom clothes are protected because you said it load randomly some clothes. Remove the swf clothes protection and it should work.
SWF clothes protection? Where is this?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread