What's the best EMU?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThePletrix

Jan 11, 2012
People are always saying like some retards 'AAAAAAAAW PHOENIX EMU IS THE BEST'. Well, I personally think when REVEMU come's out it's going to OWN ALLL <3 So what do you think?

Post your reply in the comment section.

Kayte

Living La Dolce Vita.
Apr 19, 2011
I'd Agree with RevEMU, I haven't heard much about it but if the RevCMS' etc are good, then I'd definitely agree with that. :p

Adil

DevBest CEO
May 28, 2011
Phoenix, as it's the only stable public emulator
Hanglider is also supposedly pretty good

Xyro

Elite Member
Oct 28, 2011
Just saying, this is in the wrong area. Unless there is a gigantic emu that is powering us all.

Imo, I think Phoenix is pretty good. Until I see + test RevEMU then I'll make my final decision.

Smooth Hotel

Jan 21, 2012
People are always saying like some retards 'AAAAAAAAW PHOENIX EMU IS THE BEST'. Well, I personally think when REVEMU come's out it's going to OWN ALLL <3 So what do you think?

Post your reply in the comment section.
If you would go for the time being, I bet for Phoenix.
However, once RevEMU is released, I will go for it. But, if it is licensed for $15 as rumors says, I'll use Phoenix then.

Micki

Sep 2, 2011
> <
It's opensource unlike other's,
You can notice it'll be fast secure & stable.
We can't decide until it's released and ect
but I'd reckon RevEMU will turn out better!

Noran

Feb 27, 2012
I am friends with someone who runs Baal EMU and he thinks its the best thing yet.

I haven't heard much on RevEMU so I can't comment on that. Phoenix is good, just it's old, outdated and development is too slow. I like that one thread on ***** with the dude doing the new crypto emu, his is for sure the best.

Legion

Gaming Lord
Staff member
Nov 23, 2011
RevEMU. But, It isnt released yet, For all we know, the EMU could suck shit, yet it could pwn all, We just have to wait. My Final Decision At The Moment, Would be Phoenix Emu.

brsy

nah mang
May 12, 2011
RevEMU. But, It isnt released yet, For all we know, the EMU could suck shit, yet it could pwn all, We just have to wait. My Final Decision At The Moment, Would be Phoenix Emu.
Why the fuck are you giving RevEMU so much neck? You have no reason, nor way to believe rev is good, as nothing in-game has been coded yet...

ONT: I would say Phoenix, but Baal can really pack a punch, although the developer of Baal isn't liked..

Zak

Posting Freak
Mar 12, 2011
RevEmu is looking good (from the current build) i will hopefully have in-game.

Best emulator : Lemon
Best released emulator: Phoenix (Not released but still being cracked etc)

buzzybee

Legend
Jun 10, 2010
I would have to say RevEMU, but if you have enough money, I would say Phoenix because it is stable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread