Whats good on Netflix lately?

Kay

Feb 3, 2014
What are people watching on Netflix lately?
Looking for new things to watch.
Currently rewatching Friends.

Daltron

Web Developer
Aug 6, 2015
The 100, The Vampire Diaries, The Originals, Legacies, The Protector, Riverdale, On My Block, Pretty Little Liars, Scandal, Reign, Bates Motel (Creepy af), The Last Kingdom (oh so good), Z Nation (Cheesy), The Rain (Good Af), Knightfall (AMAZING), The Shannara Chronicles (Amazing), 13 Reasons Why (Great Story Line), The Crown (If you couldn't tell I love the old british times :p), The Tomorrow People (Quite cool), Shameless (Funny af), Bodyguard (Good Storyline), Medici Master's of Florence, Medici The Magnificent, Versailles, The Tudors, The Borgias, Rebellion, Designated Survivor (Fucking amazing), House of Cards (Dudes a whole pedo irl), Bitten, Van Helsing, and more but that is all I can list off the top of my head :) Enjoy!

Legion

Gaming Lord
Staff member
Nov 23, 2011
Lucifer season 4 was phenomenal. 1-3 were good with Fox, but once Netflix picked it up after the show got cancelled, character development increased tremendously and I loved that season the best. Just released earlier May 2019.

Kylie

Princess
Dec 9, 2012
Stranger Things
Orange Is The New Black
Riverdale
13 Reasons Why
Russian Doll

I've basically caught up with all of these so I'm bored now aha but these are my favourites!

LeChris

github.com/habbo-hotel
Sep 30, 2013
Stranger Things
Orange Is The New Black
Riverdale
13 Reasons Why
Russian Doll

I've basically caught up with all of these so I'm bored now aha but these are my favourites!
How did you watch S3 of 13 reasons why already!?

Users who are viewing this thread