What would you rather work for?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Super

Feb 8, 2011
Would you rather work for facebook or google.
I would work for Google because they have a very stable structure and I think that is important in a company.

Zack

Jul 12, 2010
Google, mostly because when I saw "The Social Network" movie Mark Zuckerberg Seemed like an asshole. Also I think in the future Google will own facebook. :)

Jo$h

Posting Freak
Jul 7, 2010
I would work for Google as well. Google WILL eventually own Facebook, as Zack said, Just as they bought up Youtube and Blogger.

Super

Feb 8, 2011
Google, mostly because when I saw "The Social Network" movie Mark Zuckerberg Seemed like an asshole. Also I think in the future Google will own facebook. :)

Yeah.
But if you watch it. Its trying to show how hes made mistakes. And that he didn't do it on purpose. It was just something he had to do in order to become famous. Nothing really bad that he did would make me angry. Besides taking 30% of my profits.

Other then that I really respect the guy.

Donkjam

Professional Moderator
Contributor
Nov 20, 2010
I like the way he acted in social network lol

I'd say google...have you seen their offices?

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
Google, so I could change their daily logo script to DevBest and put link to DevBest.

RastaLulz

fight teh power
Staff member
May 3, 2010
Google, obviously. Why? Google has a future, as they are building their company to be larger everyday with new products, etc. Google is bigger than just the internet which makes them more stable. Facebook is just a domain name, and could be gone as fast as MySpace with the next social networking website beating them. Google is also the gateway to the internet for the most part - if you want to find something, you must go through Google.

Super

Feb 8, 2011
Yeah DonkJam. There wicked, But remember its not all fun and games. You'd still have to code majority of the time. Although I love where they sit when I see the pictures.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread