GTA V What setting would my PC play on?

BenHands

Oct 10, 2011
Hey DevBest,

I'm wondering for the download of GTA:V For PC, how my PC would run at a estimate guess. I'll leave my specifications below, and any reply is greatly appreciated.

Processor: AMD FX-6300 Six-Core Processor @ 3.5 GHz
Memory: 4GB
Video Card: AMD Radeon R7 240 @ 2GB Ram
PSU: EVGA 430W

P.S I'm sorry if this is not the right place to post this, as I did not know where to post this thread. Thank you!

Last edited:

BenHands

Oct 10, 2011
Yeah, I decided to run the game at a low setting, leaving everything around Normal and softest for the Shadows. I also updated my GPU Drivers, for better gameplay and the game now runs around 40-50 fraps, sometimes I get 60 fps on benchmark tests at these settings, so despite how bad my computer is, I'm suprised I can get a glimpse of how the game runs on next gen platforms.

Brad

Jun 5, 2012
Yeah, I decided to run the game at a low setting, leaving everything around Normal and softest for the Shadows. I also updated my GPU Drivers, for better gameplay and the game now runs around 40-50 fraps, sometimes I get 60 fps on benchmark tests at these settings, so despite how bad my computer is, I'm suprised I can get a glimpse of how the game runs on next gen platforms.
Next gen consoles run at 30 fps lol, I get a solid 60 but feels less as mouse feels fucked up lol

Ubuntu

Professional Slag
Apr 2, 2015
Running at 35 to make it smooth and not jittery looking.
Most of my games either run 25-40.

Gxnge

Jul 30, 2015
Sorry to jump onto the post but can someone give me a rough idea of if I'd be able to play it? I just assumed you'd need a NASA super computer to even try running it so never bothered, but after reading the comments I think I might be able to get maybe 20-30 fps out of it.

Processor: i7-4770 @ 3.4GHz
Ram: 16GB
Graphics: Nvidia Geforce GTX 760 4GB

Ethereal

Neurotic Male
May 18, 2013
Sorry to jump onto the post but can someone give me a rough idea of if I'd be able to play it? I just assumed you'd need a NASA super computer to even try running it so never bothered, but after reading the comments I think I might be able to get maybe 20-30 fps out of it.

Processor: i7-4770 @ 3.4GHz
Ram: 16GB
Graphics: Nvidia Geforce GTX 760 4GB

The CPU you have is overkill, though the GPU will more than likely struggle (though the 4gb vram is to be commended :>). It should be able to run medium settings no problem, considering I tested a GTX 960 a while back and it broke 60fps.

Users who are viewing this thread