TV What is your favourite Anime?

grand

Sex? Yes please.
May 4, 2014
Anime ( : アニメ , ( )) is hand-drawn or computer . The word is the abbreviated pronunciation of "animation" in Japanese, where this term references all animation without regards to the nation of origin. Outside Japan however, anime is used to refer specifically to animation from Japan or as a Japanese-disseminated animation often characterized by colorful graphics, vibrant characters and fantastical themes. Arguably, the stylization approach to the meaning may open up the possibility of anime produced in countries other than Japan. For simplicity, many Westerners strictly view anime as an animation product from Japan. Some scholars suggest defining anime as specifically or quintessentially Japanese may be related to a new form of .

The earliest commercial Japanese animation dates to 1917, and production of anime works in Japan has since continued to increase steadily. The characteristic anime art style emerged in the 1960s with the works of and spread internationally in the late twentieth century, developing a large domestic and international audience. Anime is distributed theatrically, by television broadcasts, directly to home media, and over the Internet. It is classified into numerous genres targeting diverse broad and niche audiences.

Anime is a diverse art form with distinctive production methods and techniques that have been adapted over time in response to emergent technologies. It consists of an ideal story-telling mechanism, combining graphic art, characterization, cinematography, and other forms of imaginative and individualistic techniques. The production of anime focuses less on the animation of movement and more on the realism of settings as well as the use of camera effects, including panning, zooming, and angle shots. Being hand-drawn, anime is separated from reality by a crucial gap of fiction that provides an ideal path for escapism that audiences can immerse themselves into with relative ease. Diverse art styles are used and character proportions and features can be quite varied, including characteristically large emotive or realistically sized eyes.

The anime industry consists of over 430 production studios including major names like , , and . Despite comprising only a fraction of Japan's domestic film market, anime makes up a majority of Japanese sales. It has also seen international success after the rise of English- programming. This rise in international popularly has resulted in non-Japanese productions using the anime art style, but these works are usually described as rather than anime proper.

My favourite Anime is Cory in the House, Seinfeld, Friends, Pokeman, What's your favourite anime?

griimnak

You're a slave to the money then you die
Jul 20, 2013
In all seriousness, Hellsing Ultimate OVA will forever be the best anime series i've ever watched.
hellsing_ova,_1_270_1280.jpg

Forad

-
Oct 31, 2014
I recommed this new anime I just found strolling though websites. It's called Spongebob Square Pants -
kah-rah-tay-contest-big.jpg

I recommend it if you like the freaky shit.

Ster

Oct 26, 2020
Pokemon obviously, akira is quite trippy and good to smoke too then there’s initial D and wangan midnight (the best anime ever made that I’ve seen). Titan AE is old but golden - not sure if this applies here. Steamboy and astroboy are decent story lines.

Users who are viewing this thread