What is/was your favourite retro that you played on?

Ultra

Posting Freak
Jan 7, 2011
For me it had to be Zap Hotel pre-2012. Retros had a different feel back then in my opinion, but I might just be looking back through rose-coloured glasses. I also enjoyed many v26 hotels before r63 came along such as Flex Hotel, and Ultra Hotel (where I got my name from). Force was a big one too, but I wasn't that into highly customized hotels. Had a lot of fun on Habboon as well during 2014-2015.

Anyway, enough about me. What was your favourite retro that you played?

Marcel

You're the guy who stole my car
Jul 17, 2015
Think my order was hab+, fresh, then habboon (2013-2014) then I stopped playing retros and only visited from time to time.

Edit: probably habboon tho, still have a lot of friends I talk to that I've met from there.

Last edited:

Platinum

Hello!
Sep 2, 2012
A retro that vividly sticks out in my mind is Blah Hotel. I can’t exactly recall how long ago it existed but I’m sure it has been more than a good few years. I just remember everything being so much simpler back then, and nobody from the community was toxic. Good times!

n4te

zzz
Oct 27, 2014
Habboon and Fresh (when it was actually a decent hotel, and not ran by some money hungry faggot)

treebeard

Jan 16, 2018
Zap > Habboon (2014/15) > Fresh > Puomi

In that order.

I haven't had a super outstanding time on a retro since about 2015 though. Flash hotels get boring, Shockwave hotels dont have enough users.

Owen

Mar 20, 2013
Open Hotel & Eubbo Hotel. Open was my first retro that I really enjoyed. It was a great community and the staff were nice. I specifically remember Zak and WKD a lot. Didn't know you use to play @JMG but thats cool, i thought i was the only one that remembered open hotel.

Eubbo was okay aswell. It was similar to Open but had plenty of problems regarding management. But everything else, community was decent.

Joe

Jun 10, 2012
Open Hotel & Eubbo Hotel. Open was my first retro that I really enjoyed. It was a great community and the staff were nice. I specifically remember Zak and WKD a lot. Didn't know you use to play @JMG but thats cool, i thought i was the only one that remembered open hotel.

Eubbo was okay aswell. It was similar to Open but had plenty of problems regarding management. But everything else, community was decent.
What was your username? :eek:

Ateeb was also from Open Hotel, not sure if you know him he was an owner at Fresh and is a mod at Habboon I believe.

Owen

Mar 20, 2013
What was your username? :eek:

Ateeb was also from Open Hotel, not sure if you know him he was an owner at Fresh and is a mod at Habboon I believe.

I think my user was Johncena770, i was a massive noob back then considering i was like 8 or 9 years old. Take a look at this screenshot of my mod application :lol:

Joe

Jun 10, 2012
I think my user was Johncena770, i was a massive noob back then considering i was like 8 or 9 years old. Take a look at this screenshot of my mod application :lol:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. I was called Dudish, Xtronic then eventually moved to JMG (yes, it's that old). There's a video of me scamming here lol
I was 13 :p

Riybo

Dec 1, 2018
Old HabboRP (v26) and 2014/2015/2016 Habboon. Those years mainly because boon wasn't really full of spastics. Also, staff weren't that serious and sweaty then. I actually enjoyed going on habboon in those years. :p

Jeffrey

Devbest Indian Tech Support
FindRetros Moderator
Feb 5, 2013
Yabbo back in 2011 / 2012. First retro i've ever played in.

Vik

Feb 2, 2019
For me it had to be Zap Hotel pre-2012. Retros had a different feel back then in my opinion, but I might just be looking back through rose-coloured glasses.

I completely agree with you, it was either Zap or Ol' Habboon that were my faves!

Users who are viewing this thread