Cryptocurrency What I invested in

Sab

I love milfs.
Jun 25, 2011
Hey guys,

So I got into cryptocurrencies for about 3 months and have seen some amazing results. I have made some good decisions and then some bad. I know I'm not that experienced with crptos but I would like to share my thoughts on some coins that are fractions of a cent and will guarantee some if not a ton of return.

Lets get started.
XRP - When ripple was at 17 cents, I knew it was going to take off, but I was scared to invest and that was a HORRIBLE mistake I have made. It hit 3 bucks. There's a lot of hype on it for a reason. The returns on it is freaking amazing.
POE - Poe is one I invested in 2 days ago, and I already doubled my money. It's been doing nothing but positive work. Will invest much more money in it.
TRX - It's going to be the next ripple. And I strongly believe it, there's lots of hype for it going big in 2018.
BCN - BCN is one of those coins that are low, but are going to explode. Mark my words and don't tell me I didn't tell you so.
XDN - Its freaking cheap. All I have to say. I know it's going to do good from the research I have done on it.

Well, that's where I have most of my money in. It doesn't hurt to do some research on them, give them a try if you have a couple bucks laying around.

Joe

Jun 10, 2012
A couple of my friends invested like £100 in a few and I thought it was so pointless. I think everybody is doing the same thing now as it's a hype in the media and everybody is interested and wants to make some money. People read about the massive increase in BTC and think wow maybe another currency will do the same! I actually really doubt it'll happen to such a scale again. If you invested a few years ago or even doubled your profits then fair enough.

I mean from a few dollars to a few thousand, with everybody watching the markets now and everybody wanting to become a crypto currency millionaire it just wont happen.

You're better off betting on horses, the lottery or even stocks and shares. Unless you find it fun? I guess?

Anyway. Good luck!

Sab

I love milfs.
Jun 25, 2011
A couple of my friends invested like £100 in a few and I thought it was so pointless. I think everybody is doing the same thing now as it's a hype in the media and everybody is interested and wants to make some money. People read about the massive increase in BTC and think wow maybe another currency will do the same! I actually really doubt it'll happen to such a scale again. If you invested a few years ago or even doubled your profits then fair enough.

I mean from a few dollars to a few thousand, with everybody watching the markets now and everybody wanting to become a crypto currency millionaire it just wont happen.

You're better off betting on horses, the lottery or even stocks and shares. Unless you find it fun? I guess?

Anyway. Good luck!
Well, if you're scared then you're missing out big time. I just turned $55 to $200 in a week. Only put in the money you're not afraid to lose, and trust me you will make a profit. It will have it ups and downs, but at the end of the day, if you put your money in the right place it will grow. I can help out when to buy and what not, just hmu!

Users who are viewing this thread