What have you been playing the most this quarantine?

lepos

thinking about you. yes you
Dec 11, 2011
I've literally lost too many hours to GTA online during this time, either that or Cities Skylines.

Getting kind of bored though, what's been keeping you busy?

Brad

Jun 5, 2012
My Friend Pedro mostly, I love it. I got it on Humble bundle thanks to @Lotus & Counter-strike. Though I am bored already & not even 2 weeks in.

lepos

Dec 11, 2011
Habbo Hotel KKona
+ work
ew

My Friend Pedro mostly, I love it. I got it on Humble bundle thanks to @Lotus & Counter-strike. Though I am bored already & not even 2 weeks in.
Haven't heard of it but will give it a look. CSgo is too much for me rn, need something to soothe my soul haha

I've just started playing Ancestors: The Humankind Odyssey, it's pretty fun, tad bit repetitive and hard to get control of the game but it seems worth it.

Brad

Jun 5, 2012
ew

Haven't heard of it but will give it a look. CSgo is too much for me rn, need something to soothe my soul haha

I've just started playing Ancestors: The Humankind Odyssey, it's pretty fun, tad bit repetitive and hard to get control of the game but it seems worth it.
Ohh nice, I remember watching the reveal for that at E3. Let me know how it is!:)

Bran

mediocre graphics artist
Mar 13, 2017
so i ordered a nintendo switch even though i'm back in work on sunday???

lepos

Dec 11, 2011
Ohh nice, I remember watching the reveal for that at E3. Let me know how it is!:)
Yo if you or anybody wants it for free I bought a key for PC instead of XB1 by accident and don't need it so message me

RastaLulz

fight teh power
Staff member
May 3, 2010
Mostly League and Minecraft (oc.tc), but that's nothing new. :) Haven't played any video games a few months though.

lepos

Dec 11, 2011
Been riding a lot of Warzone and Apex. Still a rocket league schroob :(

Users who are viewing this thread