What games to play?

Brad

Jun 5, 2012
I've completed most games I own and I'm currently wanting to start a new game but unsure which.

I have PS4 Pro, Xbox One and a Gaming PC so it can be any game on those.

Give me your suggestions.

I did look at uncharted but I haven't ever played it and the first one isn't available on the PS4 (I think).

Weasel

👄 I'd intercept me
Nov 25, 2011
You should give us some more information. What games did you already play, to prevent those suggestions. What kind of games do you like? Multiplayer or singleplayer?

Brad

Jun 5, 2012
You should give us some more information. What games did you already play, to prevent those suggestions. What kind of games do you like? Multiplayer or singleplayer?

Already played.
  • Battlefield Series.
  • Assassins Creed Series.
  • Last of Us.
  • GTA.
  • Crisis Series.
Many more, too many to even list or remember.
Singleplayer.

Weasel

👄 I'd intercept me
Nov 25, 2011
Already played.
  • Battlefield Series.
  • Assassins Creed Series.
  • Last of Us.
  • GTA.
  • Crisis Series.
Many more, too many to even list or remember.
Singleplayer.
- BioShock: Infinite
- Resident Evil 7: Biohazrd
- South Park: The Fractured But Whole (to have some mindkilling fun stuff)

I'll share some more ideas when they come to mind.

Brad

Jun 5, 2012
- BioShock: Infinite
- Resident Evil 7: Biohazrd
- South Park: The Fractured But Whole (to have some mindkilling fun stuff)

I'll share some more ideas when they come to mind.
Is all the BioShocks on the PS4? Like with Uncharted I don't want to start mid series.
Dishonored, Tomb Raider & Metro Last Light are some good ones
Completed them all :p, Metro was amazing.
Kingdom Come: Deliverance.

Great medieval game, the combat is really good.
I've heard it's got issues currently, so I'm going to wait till they release the update they said. Unless they have & I've missed it.

Weasel

👄 I'd intercept me
Nov 25, 2011
Is all the BioShocks on the PS4? Like with Uncharted I don't want to start mid series.
I played BioShock: Infinite before I played the other games. You can plan it perfectly fine without having played 1 and 2. And to be honest, it's one of the best games I've ever played.

Quackster

a devbest user says what
Aug 22, 2010
I've heard it's got issues currently, so I'm going to wait till they release the update they said. Unless they have & I've missed it.

I have it, bought it on Steam, the game is a bit finicky (like, you might a mod for a better save system - easy to install anyways), the main problem is performance in towns, no matter how good someone's PC is the fps drops to 45-50 fps when inside a massive town but outside towns the game runs great, apart from that the gameplay is smooth and an enjoyable experience.

Oh, and the game looks gorgeous too.

Brad

Jun 5, 2012
I have it, bought it on Steam, the game is a bit finicky (like, you might a mod for a better save system - easy to install anyways), the main problem is performance in towns, no matter how good someone's PC is the fps drops to 45-50 fps when inside a massive town but outside towns the game runs great, apart from that the gameplay is smooth and an enjoyable experience.

Oh, and the game looks gorgeous too.
Like most major open world games then :p, there's only a few open world games out there that don't have performance issues when in towns etc.

MayoMayn

BestDev
Oct 18, 2016
Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice.

Absolutely one of the best mind dwelling games that has ever been made if not the best.
If you're into a good action adventure and great story, this will definitely be something for you.
Just begun playing the game a few days ago, and it's fucking amazing.

Users who are viewing this thread