What do you want to see on Devbest?

Donkjam

Professional Moderator
Contributor
Nov 20, 2010
So,

As title says what do you want to see on Devbest? Section wise, added, more content etc

Share below

Weasel

👄 I'd intercept me
Nov 25, 2011
As we're having a staff discussion soon, some actual suggestions would really help out and could be discussed immediately. Take your chance!

Hender

King Tinkerer
Mar 3, 2016
Y'all should let community members setup and maintain Game Servers that can be the DevBest Official Community servers.
For GMOD, DayZ etc. (I know there currently isnt a rule against it like.)

I wouldn't mind paying for one. Could bring people together in-game, could bring new community members.

Weasel

👄 I'd intercept me
Nov 25, 2011
Maybe a Devbest Discord server
PrxHANz.png

Soon(TM)

Lost

in the sauce
Jan 17, 2016
Y'all should let community members setup and maintain Game Servers that can be the DevBest Official Community servers.
For GMOD, DayZ etc. (I know there currently isnt a rule against it like.)

I wouldn't mind paying for one. Could bring people together in-game, could bring new community members.
Yeah creating official servers run by Devbest would be pretty fun, kind of a lot of work if you're not interested in managing them though. Seems like they barely want to manage the forum, let alone an actual server.

Can't wait for the Discord server though.

j0ker

$client = socket_accept($sock);
Dec 29, 2010
Community game night or something like that where we all meet up on a certain game and compete against each other. Winner gets a title or something till the next game is held, and bragging rights.

Weasel

👄 I'd intercept me
Nov 25, 2011
Yeah creating official servers run by Devbest would be pretty fun, kind of a lot of work if you're not interested in managing them though. Seems like they barely want to manage the forum, let alone an actual server.
You are mistaken. What you do forget is that Super MODs/Josh all have a job or college that take up a lot of time. The staff team is doing their best, hence we had a staff discussion past saturday. If someone wants to set-up a community server or competition, all I can say is please work it out and suggest it.

Weasel

👄 I'd intercept me
Nov 25, 2011
jmg is the only one who moderates the habbo section really. sledmore only answers help threads.
Wrong. It is being moderated by both @JMG and @Mello (Westyy) - with multiple Super Moderators to back them up. If you see someone spamming, report the post. Took a quick look into the section, I don't see that much spam? So what are you basing this on?

Brad

Jun 5, 2012
jmg is the only one who moderates the habbo section really. sledmore only answers help threads.
Answering help threads isn't moderating. That's Sledmore just being nice.

Also, I appreciate your concern. But we all do our jobs respectively.

Xuxu

Nov 21, 2016
well sledmore said all post regarding help with plus must be answered in the plus help thread yet there are tons of people posting seperate threads

Brad

Jun 5, 2012
well sledmore said all post regarding help with plus must be answered in the plus help thread yet there are tons of people posting seperate threads
That is still aloud. It's not breaking any rules ofc. He only states that because then it would be easier for the Development team to read than scrolling through more than 1 thread.

Users who are viewing this thread