What do we think of heists?

Cameron

Jan 3, 2015
As you may already be aware heists for GTA V have finally arrived for; Xbox 360, Xbox One, PlayStation 3 and Playstation 4. The patch '1.21' was officially released at midnight last night. The heist update allows a four player co-operative gameplay in which players can work in teams to plan and complete the heists all across Los Santos. There must be one Heists Leader (not less than 12 rank) who will co-ordinate the operation. He has to front some money before they get into a Heist mission, and also designate jobs for other players. The patch update weighs 4.8GB on Xbox One and the Xbox 360 version weighs 1.2GB. The weight on the PlayStation consoles is not yet known. This is quite big for the people with little storage space. The update not only brings the heists themselves but additional achievements to earn aswell. In my opinion 80-100k is quite little from robbing a large bank but do you feel heists was worth the wait?

Full information on the update here:

Rama

Jan 4, 2011
As you may already be aware heists for GTA V have finally arrived for; Xbox 360, Xbox One, PlayStation 3 and Playstation 4. The patch '1.21' was officially released at midnight last night. The heist update allows a four player co-operative gameplay in which players can work in teams to plan and complete the heists all across Los Santos. There must be one Heists Leader (not less than 12 rank) who will co-ordinate the operation. He has to front some money before they get into a Heist mission, and also designate jobs for other players. The patch update weighs 4.8GB on Xbox One and the Xbox 360 version weighs 1.2GB. The weight on the PlayStation consoles is not yet known. This is quite big for the people with little storage space. The update not only brings the heists themselves but additional achievements to earn aswell. In my opinion 80-100k is quite little from robbing a large bank but do you feel heists was worth the wait?

Full information on the update here:

I'm on the xbox 360, and I'm not sure if this is due to heavy traffic or what, but the xbox store seems to be down and I CANNOT download the heist update although I am online and can interact with other users on my friends list.

Back on topic, the heist update seems pretty good from what I'm hearing. It's bound to keep GTA alive for another good couple of months. The next hype is probably going to be the 'zombie dlc' discovered by a source breaker on youtube.

Owen

Mar 20, 2013
tbh I knew they were going to make it like they did but they've made it possible perfect. I hate playin with randoms anyway because if they die, mission is all over and also some don't even have a mic so its annoying to even communicate to them. I only play with my irl friends now because of that. Downloading the heist update etc took like a whole day, not my internet but Rockstars services. Once downloaded i tried going onto the game then it said the rockstar services were offline so I was pretty bummed. Next day they were working so they were alright. Some of the mini game skill modes in the set ups and heists are annoying also, some rly made me throw my controller because it get annoying when your doing everything correctly and then something screws up and you dont know what it was. So far I've earned 2m from heists, its amazing but a really bad economy crash.

i agree with @Rama since gta v is now more alive for heists since everyones been hyped for it since like gta v multiplayer first released.

Mikey

mmm Hi
May 26, 2012
There cool but the only thing that sucks is that i was doing the heists with my friends and then i wasent on for a day so they continued without me so now i have to restart :(

Cameron

Jan 3, 2015
I have just been on them, first views are really good. The payout isn't too bad didn't take that long to download either.

I personally do the heists with the same people so it easier, they are good and dedicated. We also have one substitute player incase somebody is not online or is on another game.

Users who are viewing this thread