Cryptocurrency What cryptocurrencies do you hold? & What do you suggest?

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
Hey,

Very simple thread to get us started, what cryptocurrencies to you hold & what would you suggest others to look into and why?

I'll start off; I hold a few currencies right now, purely because you never know how they'll perform, especially years down the line.

I have bits of:
  • Bitcoin (BTC)
  • Litecoin (LTC)
  • Ethereum (ETH)
  • Decred (DCR)
  • Bytecoin (BCN)
  • Monero (XMR)
  • Ripple (XRP)
  • Dash
  • Monacoin
I've mined ETH, DCR, BCN & XMR. The rest I've bought (from mining profits/BTC profits). I've mainly been following the trends, though I have read about them, I would suggest to get a little bit of the following..
  • LTC
  • ETH
  • DCR
  • BCN
  • XMR
  • XRP
The currencies I've put in bold are the ones I feel may do well & appear to be the most community backed. I also feel Monacoin may do well, with it now being widely recognized in Japan (however it did get pumped & dumped).

BCN is the latest coin I've started to mine, as it has almost been mined to its full capacity (183BN/184BN). I'm managing to mine about 4000 BCN a day, which is nothing ($6 USD). But the community seems strong, even though it is small & old, and they're working on a physical card for it (which should pump value), they're also pushing/begging for it to be accepted by Steam, as the transactions are fast & fees are low.

Monero has became my second favourite to mine, mostly due to the hype around it, but again the fast transaction times & community led feel around it.

But yeah, how about you? Feel free to comment your thoughts even if you don't hold onto any, tell us what you think will do well.

Cheers.

NathanCarn3y

Leaving a legacy
Sep 14, 2016
Hey,

Very simple thread to get us started, what cryptocurrencies to you hold & what would you suggest others to look into and why?

I'll start off; I hold a few currencies right now, purely because you never know how they'll perform, especially years down the line.

I have bits of:
  • Bitcoin (BTC)
  • Litecoin (LTC)
  • Ethereum (ETH)
  • Decred (DCR)
  • Bytecoin (BCN)
  • Monero (XMR)
  • Ripple (XRP)
  • Dash
  • Monacoin
I've mined ETH, DCR, BCN & XMR. The rest I've bought (from mining profits/BTC profits). I've mainly been following the trends, though I have read about them, I would suggest to get a little bit of the following..
  • LTC
  • ETH
  • DCR
  • BCN
  • XMR
  • XRP
The currencies I've put in bold are the ones I feel may do well & appear to be the most community backed. I also feel Monacoin may do well, with it now being widely recognized in Japan (however it did get pumped & dumped).

BCN is the latest coin I've started to mine, as it has almost been mined to its full capacity (183BN/184BN). I'm managing to mine about 4000 BCN a day, which is nothing ($6 USD). But the community seems strong, even though it is small & old, and they're working on a physical card for it (which should pump value), they're also pushing/begging for it to be accepted by Steam, as the transactions are fast & fees are low.

Monero has became my second favourite to mine, mostly due to the hype around it, but again the fast transaction times & community led feel around it.

But yeah, how about you? Feel free to comment your thoughts even if you don't hold onto any, tell us what you think will do well.

Cheers.
This is for payments correct like paypal?

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
This is for payments correct like paypal?

Try to keep on topic, maybe have a Google. I am talking about virtual crypto-currencies. You can use them to make a purchase, as you can with PayPal, but no - PayPal is an online service used to process payments, not a currency.

JMS

Posting Freak
Aug 25, 2014
I've got 0.02 BTC (Not much I know) and 4 LTC, which I bought about a week ago during the drop so have already made £130+ on!

Wassim

♕ The Awesomeness Within...
Sep 22, 2011
I had 30cents worth of bitcoin i checked recently and it was $9 not a lot but you can see the difference.

JynX

Posting Freak
Feb 6, 2016
I've got a little bit of BTC from when it was at 6k back in October and I have ETH which is mainly for paying on sites that dislike BTC, and LTC which I've only recently gotten into due to it's been doing pretty good.

Ethereal

Neurotic Male
May 18, 2013
I've got 0.5BTC that I bought at the beginning of 2017, which is set to auto sell at the next hard crash. Can't wait to invest more when it inevitably falls again, hell even buying below 10k is good enough for me. :)

Honestly, suggesting a currency to go for is hard. Essentially, pretty much anything could be the next big thing considering the Crypto market as whole is still expanding fast as hell. Though, In my opinion, I think Ethereum has too much momentum behind it to fail, and has practical value with its contract system that tonnes of people use for Inital Coin Offerings and lots of other stuff. It isn't another meme coin that the creators just exploit for their own gain.

Users who are viewing this thread