Cryptocurrency What crypto to get in 2018?

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
Hey,

Couldn't think of a better title... Figured I'd make a thread to ask & discuss what everyone's goals & targets are with certain cryptocurrencies in the coming year.

I'm personally going to try & hold on to / get more of the following:
  • LTC
  • ETH
  • BCN
  • DCR
  • XRP
  • XMR
Notice I haven't put BCH or BTC there. I'm not really interested in those anymore. Everything else above, I've used in actual transactions and have had a smooth experience with. I particularly want to get a lot more XRP & DCR, as they're continuously growing, then going through a price correction and becoming stable.

How about you? (I've not really listed newer cryptos or ICOs, as I think a second thread could suffice for them).

TengagedBB

Sep 10, 2016
At the moment, my holdings are 90% in Tron (TRX) and 10% in ETH.

I think TRX has a good year ahead of it, but may be investing in some BCN and XRP as well.

broges

Welcome To The Machine
Mar 6, 2014
Bytecoin man, I love this coin so fucking much! This coin is going to the moon, give it a few years.

Mystical

Feb 13, 2018
LiteCoin looks promising, as Bitcoin surely will crash soon, and when Bitcoin does, most minor coins, will no longer be purchased, but as litecoin is 2nd most purchased (Correct me If I'm wrong) I think it will hold more value then all others.

Users who are viewing this thread