What actual file requirements are needed for a Retro?

SentimentalX

Society is deteriorating.
Feb 9, 2019
The majority of the tutorials and such that I have found revolve around compiling everything into a singular ready file which just requires some altercations to some configs however don't go over what is needed for a retro. So far from investigating into loads of different threads, I have concluded this however not sure how accurate I am:

Retro folder:
CMS (Rev CMS)

Separate folder:
Emu files (Plus Emu)
SWF

However, when I look at my retro folder it looks nothing like any of them shown in tutorials which show folders in the main directory such as avatars, staff etc. - mine simply consists of "ase" "app" and "theabbos_api"

Is this correct or am I missing something important - I am currently just trying to understand the fundamentals and this has been my first stump.

Joe

Jun 10, 2012
The majority of the tutorials and such that I have found revolve around compiling everything into a singular ready file which just requires some altercations to some configs however don't go over what is needed for a retro. So far from investigating into loads of different threads, I have concluded this however not sure how accurate I am:

Retro folder:
CMS (Rev CMS)

Separate folder:
Emu files (Plus Emu)
SWF

However, when I look at my retro folder it looks nothing like any of them shown in tutorials which show folders in the main directory such as avatars, staff etc. - mine simply consists of "ase" "app" and "theabbos_api"

Is this correct or am I missing something important - I am currently just trying to understand the fundamentals and this has been my first stump.
The files are located in app/tpl/skins/skin name/ then you'll see all of your pages.

There's tons of working good tutorials anyway.

n4te

zzz
Oct 27, 2014

Retro folder:
CMS (Rev CMS)

Separate folder:
Emu files (Plus Emu)
SWF

Give this one a go?

Users who are viewing this thread