what a waste...

Status
Not open for further replies.

JpK

Oct 5, 2011
I pay $25.99 USD per month for my 2GB RAM VPS, with unlimited bandwidth without cap....

I hardly get any players... people tell me to go spam other hotels but I dont like doing that... it somehow makes me feel happy for people when I see their projects, in this case their habbo servers get populated and I hate to break the rules... the place I try to advertise on is the real Habbo (for obvious reasons....)

damn! whatever... atleast the custom furni is decent!

sometimes it makes me want to shut it lol

Xenous

o shi
Nov 15, 2011
Just keep going after all fresh used to be 20-40 online before jumping up to huge amounts, hard work and dedication will always pay off

JpK

Oct 5, 2011
Go look at the current online members on my server

Xenous

o shi
Nov 15, 2011
Rather a sad sesh lets offer sme tips, Lets start with your own custom skin for rev(only needs basic html and css knowledge) , 2 a referal system where users can gain credits or points for inviting others(minimal knowledge of php), 3 a special unique event once a week (a disco or a unuasual game such as treasure hunt). sorry about the spelling sent from my mobile :p

Joopie

Sep 13, 2011
Lets start with the layout.
For you it might look nice but the users don't want it.
They just want a habbo-look-a-like.

I know the begin is hard, but play first with your friends.
Do some events, say to your friend that their friends must join it to etc etc.
Register yourself by a habbo top site.
Just don't use phoenix, code one by yourself with sexy futures, it works the best.
beleave me, they just want does stupid bb games and all the new stuff that habbo has.

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
1) Use RevCMS Habbo theme.
2) Add a 404 page (or this will happen - )
3) Add a disconnect page (or this will happen - )
4) Hire staff, rather than just yourself, staff can help you advertise.
5) You give the users so many credits/pixels on registration that they don't even need to play for more.
6) Spread yourself around voting websites.
7) Add an advertisement thread on several MMORPG forums.

JpK

Oct 5, 2011
Alright :D

Thank youz for the advice :D I added topsite buttons, feel free to click the smallest one for me since its leads to a Spanish or French (not sure) topsite LOL

Logic

Bobby Billionaire
Feb 8, 2012
Perfect advice from Sledmore. You can't expect to get yourself 20+ users online daily the first week or so. You should add in unique things other hotels don't offer, and will attract users. Host various events to win rares (just don't go crazy and ruin the eco). Advertise all around top sites & forums. Also, don't go crazy with customs because most people dislike them, however make sure your catalog is constantly up-to-date.

I wish you luck!

Gigas

Jan 8, 2012
Need help advertising? For some reason the link isn't working for me. But, if you need help, I can help you out. I am very experienced at being staff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread