Westty Abusing

Status
Not open for further replies.

NathanCarn3y

Leaving a legacy
Sep 14, 2016
So Hello!

I arrived again to report @Westty the abusive bitch thats love to abuse his powers. So i posted a link for feedback and he kicked me. So i said in habbo chat what bitch kicked me?. And he said him and he said he would make it longer now Im banned from general chat. So tell that bitch wassup.

@bigdawg
@Sledmore
@Canadian

Proof?
-@TesoMayn

MayoMayn

BestDev
Oct 18, 2016
How did he aboose?
The rules are: "No Habbo talk in the general chat"
And what do you do several times? Post Habshit screenshots in the general chat.
Problem solved.

NathanCarn3y

Leaving a legacy
Sep 14, 2016
How did he aboose?
The rules are: "No Habbo talk in the general chat"
And what do you do several times? Post Habshit screenshots in the general chat.
Problem solved.
Hmmm. I dont recall posting multiply shots. So therefore im pretty sure your suppose to give a warning first. Then its kicked then ban or something.

Brad

Jun 5, 2012
The rule is "No habbo talk in the general chat", Not "You can only talk about habbo once in the general chat".

You know the rule pretty well and I'm certain you've been warned before & no, it doesn't have to be on the same day. In the future, instead of posting useless threads like this. Think before you post shit or take your stupidity else where.

NathanCarn3y

Leaving a legacy
Sep 14, 2016
The rule is "No habbo talk in the general chat", Not "You can only talk about habbo once in the general chat".

You know the rule pretty well and I'm certain you've been warned before & no, it doesn't have to be on the same day. In the future, instead of posting useless threads like this. Think before you post shit or take your stupidity else where.
Nah i was never warned before. So therefore I should be unbanned @Westyy

Brad

Jun 5, 2012
Nah i was never warned before. So therefore I should be unbanned @Westyy
"Nah i was never warned before.", And yet you still haven't read the rules. This Idea you have that you need to be warned first is funny and it's worse you've only just been un-banned and the first thing you do is break the rules again.

NathanCarn3y

Leaving a legacy
Sep 14, 2016
"Nah i was never warned before.", And yet you still haven't read the rules. This Idea you have that you need to be warned first is funny and it's worse you've only just been un-banned and the first thing you do is break the rules again.
It was just a link. Im pretty sure you dont get banned for sharing 1 link. So fuck outta here with your bs

JynX

Posting Freak
Feb 6, 2016
latest

maxresdefault.jpg

Benden

maging ang maganda mamatay
Jun 4, 2010
Bans and kicks on the shoutbox are decided by the moderator at the time based on what they're seeing, generally id agree with the idea of first getting a warning however the No Habbo rule has been in place for well over a year and is a widely known rule. Therefore I believe no warning necessary and Westyys behaviour is fine.

Thread closed to prevent further spam

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread