Weird encounters...

Central

Imagination is more important than knowledge.
Feb 22, 2015
Well, I downloaded the emulator and SWF pack from Sledmore's github or some sort the project link, and well I backed up everything from my previous build so I can upgrade and if anything went wrong I'd revert it back, and something went wrong and I did revert back.

Everything I reverted back to had worked before, but when I went back, it stopped working, first it just said 1 user was online when in fact no one was online and it was just due to myself loading the client, and I had checked the developer console and nothing had popped up apart from the bootstrap error but that isn't the problem why the client doesn't work due to I had the error when the client even worked.

PHP:
<!DOCTYPE html>
<html lang="en">
    <head>
        <meta http-equiv="content-type" content="text/html; charset=utf-8">
        <title>Bliss - Client</title>

<link rel="stylesheet" href="{url}/app/tpl/skins/Habbo/styles/client.css" type="text/css">
        <script type="text/javascript" src="/app/tpl/skins/habbo/js/bootstrap.js"></script>
        <script type="text/javascript" src="//code.jquery.com/jquery-2.0.2.js"></script>
        <script type="text/javascript" src="//cdnjs.cloudflare.com/ajax/libs/twitter-bootstrap/3.1.1/js/bootstrap.min.js"></script>
        <link href="https://bootswatch.com/paper/bootstrap.css" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css">
        <script type="text/javascript" src="{url}/app/tpl/skins/Habbo/js/swfobject.js"></script>
        <script type="text/javascript">
            var BaseUrl = "{url}/gordon/";
            var flashvars =
            {
                "client.starting" : "Please wait, {hotelname} is loading",
                "hotelview.banner.url" : "{url}/gordon/rs4.php",
                "client.allow.cross.domain" : "1",
                "client.notify.cross.domain" : "0",
                "connection.info.host" : "proxy ip",
                "connection.info.port" : "proxy port",
                "site.url" : "{url}",
                "url.prefix" : "{url}/me",
                "client.reload.url" : "{url}/client",
                "client.fatal.error.url" : "{url}/me",
                "client.connection.failed.url" : "{url}/me",
                "external.variables.txt" : "{url}/gamedata/external_variables.txt",
                "external.texts.txt" : "{url}/gamedata/external_flash_texts.txt",
                "productdata.load.url" : "{url}playbliss.co.uk/gamedata/productdata.txt",
                "furnidata.load.url" : "{url}/gamedata/furnidata.xml",
                "use.sso.ticket" : "1",
                "sso.ticket" : "{sso}",
                "processlog.enabled" : "0",
                "flash.client.url" : BaseUrl,
                "flash.client.origin" : "popup"
            };
            var params =
            {
                "base" : BaseUrl + "/",
                "allowScriptAccess" : "always",
                "menu" : "false"              
            };
            swfobject.embedSWF(BaseUrl + "Habbo.swf", "client", "100%", "100%", "10.0.0", "{url}/game/expressInstall.swf", flashvars, params, null);
        </script>
    </head>

<body>

<div id="client"></div>
        <div style="margin-bottom: 0px; position: fixed; z-index: 10;" class="alert alert-dismissible alert-primary">
<a target="_blank" max-height: 5px; width: 88px; margin-top: 4px;" class="navbar-brand" href="/me"></a>
<a onclick="toggleFullScreen()" style="margin-top: 7px; margin-left: 15px;" class="btn btn-success">FullScreen</a>

</div>
<script>
function toggleFullScreen() {
if ((document.fullScreenElement && document.fullScreenElement !== null) ||
(!document.mozFullScreen && !document.webkitIsFullScreen)) {
if (document.documentElement.requestFullScreen) {
document.documentElement.requestFullScreen();
} else if (document.documentElement.mozRequestFullScreen) {
document.documentElement.mozRequestFullScreen();
} else if (document.documentElement.webkitRequestFullScreen) {
document.documentElement.webkitRequestFullScreen(Element.ALLOW_KEYBOARD_INPUT);
}
} else {
if (document.cancelFullScreen) {
document.cancelFullScreen();
} else if (document.mozCancelFullScreen) {
document.mozCancelFullScreen();
} else if (document.webkitCancelFullScreen) {
document.webkitCancelFullScreen();
}
}
}
</script>

</body>
</html>

My external_variables is all fine, I've double checked it all and there has nothing come wrong from it but i'll provide if you need.

Central

Feb 22, 2015
You put the habbo swf back, and the emulator back to the correct keys and packets?

I reverted back to the swfs I had, and the emulator I had, and it didn't work no more.

What I did was change the swfs and emulator but backed up both of them, the emulator I had didn't work so I reverted back to the backups, and well didn't work no more, some how.

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
Any exceptions in your emulator logs folder?

And are you sure your cache hasn't had any affect on the SWF?

Another thing, though I'm not sure if it'd cause this issue, looking at your client I see a mistake with the product data.

Code:

--

Just to help myself and others in the future - what went wrong to make you revert?

Central

Feb 22, 2015
Any exceptions in your emulator logs folder?

And are you sure your cache hasn't had any affect on the SWF?

Another thing, though I'm not sure if it'd cause this issue, looking at your client I see a mistake with the product data.

Code:

--

Just to help myself and others in the future - what went wrong to make you revert?

I'll try this when I get on my laptop.

I reverted because well it simply given me a poster furniture error, and I looked for it everywhere and well never found.

So I reverted back to get the hotel up and then it stopped working some how. I'll see if I get any errors on the emulator wise when I'm on the laptop.

Code:
Error in packet [39] BODY: [0][0][0]:
System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
   at Plus.Communication.Packets.Outgoing.Groups.UpdateFavouriteGroupComposer..ctor(Int32 Id, Group Group, Int32 VirtualId) in C:\Users\tomki\Desktop\PlusEMU\Communication\Packets\Outgoing\Groups\UpdateFavouriteGroupComposer.cs:line 15
   at Plus.Communication.Packets.Incoming.Groups.RemoveGroupFavouriteEvent.Parse(GameClient Session, ClientPacket Packet) in C:\Users\tomki\Desktop\PlusEMU\Communication\Packets\Incoming\Groups\RemoveGroupFavouriteEvent.cs:line 21
   at Plus.Communication.Packets.PacketManager.TryExecutePacket(GameClient Session, ClientPacket Packet) in C:\Users\tomki\Desktop\PlusEMU\Communication\Packets\PacketManager.cs:line 153
   at Plus.HabboHotel.GameClients.GameClient.parser_onNewPacket(ClientPacket Message) in C:\Users\tomki\Desktop\PlusEMU\HabboHotel\GameClients\GameClient.cs:line 73

Error in packet [39] BODY: [0][0][0]:
System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
   at Plus.Communication.Packets.Outgoing.Groups.UpdateFavouriteGroupComposer..ctor(Int32 Id, Group Group, Int32 VirtualId) in C:\Users\tomki\Desktop\PlusEMU\Communication\Packets\Outgoing\Groups\UpdateFavouriteGroupComposer.cs:line 15
   at Plus.Communication.Packets.Incoming.Groups.RemoveGroupFavouriteEvent.Parse(GameClient Session, ClientPacket Packet) in C:\Users\tomki\Desktop\PlusEMU\Communication\Packets\Incoming\Groups\RemoveGroupFavouriteEvent.cs:line 21
   at Plus.Communication.Packets.PacketManager.TryExecutePacket(GameClient Session, ClientPacket Packet) in C:\Users\tomki\Desktop\PlusEMU\Communication\Packets\PacketManager.cs:line 153
   at Plus.HabboHotel.GameClients.GameClient.parser_onNewPacket(ClientPacket Message) in C:\Users\tomki\Desktop\PlusEMU\HabboHotel\GameClients\GameClient.cs:line 73

Those are the packet errors I got from the emulator

MySQLErrors:

Code:
Error in query:
INSERT INTO `room_items_moodlight` (`id`, `enabled`, `current_preset`, `preset_one`, `preset_two`, `preset_three`) VALUES (@id, '0', 1, @preset, @preset, @preset);
MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlException (0x80004005): Field 'item_id' doesn't have a default value
   at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlStream.ReadPacket()
   at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.NativeDriver.GetResult(Int32& affectedRow, Int64& insertedId)
   at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.Driver.NextResult(Int32 statementId, Boolean force)
   at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlDataReader.NextResult()
   at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlCommand.ExecuteReader(CommandBehavior behavior)
   at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlCommand.ExecuteNonQuery()
   at Plus.Database.Adapter.QueryAdapter.RunQuery() in C:\Users\tomki\Desktop\PlusEMU\Database\Adapter\QueryAdapter.cs:line 177

Error in query:
INSERT INTO `room_items_moodlight` (`id`, `enabled`, `current_preset`, `preset_one`, `preset_two`, `preset_three`) VALUES (@id, '0', 1, @preset, @preset, @preset);
MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlException (0x80004005): Field 'item_id' doesn't have a default value
   at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlStream.ReadPacket()
   at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.NativeDriver.GetResult(Int32& affectedRow, Int64& insertedId)
   at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.Driver.NextResult(Int32 statementId, Boolean force)
   at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlDataReader.NextResult()
   at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlCommand.ExecuteReader(CommandBehavior behavior)
   at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlCommand.ExecuteNonQuery()
   at Plus.Database.Adapter.QueryAdapter.RunQuery() in C:\Users\tomki\Desktop\PlusEMU\Database\Adapter\QueryAdapter.cs:line 177

Central

Feb 22, 2015
Then what possibly could be the affect of this? I mean nothing is wrong, all the external_variables are all correct, client file is correct and as well as the emulator config, but yet it is stuck on 76%? My firewall ports are opened, as a thought I had disabled the Firewall and well still doesnt work.

What I'm going to do from here, is contact the VPS company, and get a wipe on the VPS, then start from scratch, if its anything to do with the VPS itself well a wipe will solve it but obviously it probably wont be, but i'll do that and if anything still doesnt work then ill comment.

and sorry @Sledmore the product data i was replacing all my links to {url} as i didnt want to release the url as of yet but obviously i failed lol.

LeChuck

Feb 13, 2017
If it doesn't show that's the problem, i will you mine in 1 sek brb
seasonalcurrencyindicator.currency=103
seasonalcurrencyindicator.enabled=true
seasonalcurrencyindicator.page=stars

flash.dynamic.icon.download.name.template=icon/%typeid%%param%_icon.png
catalog.deep.hierarchy=true

ads.domain=
roomenterad.habblet.enabled=false

diamonds.enabled=true
snowflakes.enabled=true
camera.enabled=true
builders.club.enabled=false
toolbar.stories.enabled=false

supersaverads.video.promo.development.mode=false
supersaverads.video.promo.enabled=false

offers.enabled=false
offers.sponsorpay.appid=0
offers.supersonic.enabled=false

game.center.default_game=basejump
game.center.enabled=true
game.center.promoted_game=basejump

embed.showInRoomInfo=true
sms.identity.verification.button.enabled=false
sms.identity.verification.enabled=false

multi.item.trading.enabled=true

disabled.custom.chat.styles=1,2,8,18,23,28,30,31,32,33,34,35

flash.dynamic.download.name.template=%typeid%.swf
flash.dynamic.download.url=
flash.dynamic.avatar.download.configuration=
group.badge.url=

habbopages.url=

flash.client.url=//YOURLINKHERE/swf/gordon/PRODUCTION-201602082203-712976078/
furnidata.load.url=
external.texts.txt=
external.override.variables.txt=
external.override.texts.txt=
furnidata.load.url=

Use this and it should work (you gotta edit some stuff as you see)

Central

Feb 22, 2015
Look read the god damn post instead of bickering.

It worked before and having the override variables don't change a thing, it worked without it so what will change with it.

Central

Feb 22, 2015
I've already done it and haven't tested it out yet but it probably won't be the reason why it's not working

Central

Feb 22, 2015
Tonight when im able to I'll try again on my laptop, and if it doesn't work then ill have to start from scratch and wipe the full VPS. Thank you all for your support and willingness to help me.

Users who are viewing this thread