Website Creator

Freekvb

Oct 18, 2020
Hello everybody,

My name is Freek, from the Dutch foundation "Praat Met Mij" in english it is "Talk To Me". We've started our foundation to help people who are lonely. In The Netherlands, loneliness is a big problem. Not only for the old people, but also for the younger people in the age from 15 to 35.

To connect people, we wanna build a new website that has a community function. So not a forum, but with a member system with profiles etc. It's like a mix between an information site and a community site. We're searching for the right person who can help us with this.

Are u interested, pleas react to this topic or send me an email on [email protected]

If you can help us, We are eternally grateful to you

Kind Regards,
Freek

Last edited:

RenderMelon

Minecraft-player and coding enthusiast!
Mar 13, 2020
Hello everybody,

My name is Freek, from the Dutch foundation "Praat Met Mij" in english it is "Talk To Me". We've started our foundation to help people who are lonely. In The Netherlands, loneliness is a big problem. Not only for the old people, but also for the younger people in the age from 15 to 35.

To connect people, we wanna build a new website that has a community function. So not a forum, but with a member system with profiles etc. It's like a mix between an information site and a community site. We're searching for the right person who can help us with this.

Are u interested, pleas react to this topic or send me an email on [email protected]

Kind Regards,
Freek
What would the community section do if it's not a forum?

Freekvb

Oct 18, 2020
What would the community section do if it's not a forum?
There is a Forum, but it's not the main goal of the site like here you know. You can also send each other private messages and post messages on an someone's profile and stuff like that.

onacceptable

Queen of the Button mashing
Oct 23, 2019
Hello everybody,

Kind Regards,
Freek
Hi, if you still seeking someone i might beable to helo i do speak dutch soo that would be easy to comunnicate i do have somthing in mind that might fit ur needs if you don,t mind a urgly powerdby or made by copyright thingy😉 let me know😊

Pellucive

Jul 12, 2021
Hello everybody,

Kind Regards,
Freek

I assume you are speaking of a Social Network as stated above, what specific functions would you require? Such as the following; the ability to upload statuses and/or profile pictures etc, communicate individiually and/or in groups, allow specific privacy settings such as who can see/comment on statuses? Most importantly, do you have a protection policy in-place? Such a sensitive project would require extensive filtering and moderation tools unless you were to manually approve all statuses/messages/comments etc.

Users who are viewing this thread