Recruiting Webdeveloper for upcoming shopping-site

Feb 10, 2016
Hello, I am currently working on a new project to take place and now need someone to create the website. For this, Im looking for a web developer that has good knowledge into php, css, sql, html. I want to see a good portfolio and not just a newbie in the scene.

The project will be a store online, but not for the purpose you think of! This poisition can be paid if we have a good deal.

Hit me up in PM for more information.

Best,

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
You should probably add more information, e.g. is this from scratch? Is this going to use an eCommerce platform like Magento, WooCommerce, OpenCart etc?

Cheers.

MayoMayn

BestDev
Oct 18, 2016
Like Sleddy mentioned, is it from scratch?

If you got enough cash and got a front-end developer, I'd more happily code the back-end.

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

Feb 10, 2016
The developer can decide himself. What cart to go with, either scratch or not. Only requirement is a unique website layout. :)

MayoMayn

BestDev
Oct 18, 2016
The developer can decide himself. What cart to go with, either scratch or not. Only requirement is a unique website layout. :)
Already got a WooCommerce layout that costed me $60. Message me and we can talk further about this.

If you want a Shopping CMS from scratch, it'll cost a lot more, but I assume WooCommerce is fine?

Users who are viewing this thread