1. Tired of not being able to see links? Want to chat with other members? Need help?

Selling [WebDev] [DesktopAppDev] Programming Service

Discussion in 'Web Market' started by AaidenX, May 23, 2017.

1. AaidenX

AaidenX Member

Hello! I'm Hassan Althaf, 17, from Sri Lanka. I'm a freelance website/desktop app developer. Before I get into the technical details, I'd like to tell you about my background. I have been learning various languages since I was 10. I have been freelancing for the past two years and counting, mainly in the web app category. I have completed my Ordinary Levels, Advanced Levels and I hold a Diploma in Software Engineering, awarded by Pearson Edexcel. Moving on to my skills:

E-Commerce Website

I develop e-commerce web solutions that are integrated with WordPress. If you want a simple website that lists your products in a user friendly way and have a few utility pages like showing your company details, etc., I will charge US$100. If you need a payment gateway integrated to sell your products, I will charge a bit more higher. If you are looking for a quote, please feel free to PM me with what you want done, and I will get back to you. I would highly appreciate if you can email me: online [at] hassanalthaf [dot] com

Web Application Development

I can develop you any kind of web application as long as it is not a website made for a malicious purpose. I can develop websites proficiently using HTML, CSS, JavaScript, PHP. I have used various frameworks like Bootstrap, NodeJS, AngularJS 2 w/ TypeScript, Laravel and more! I can learn anything new as well based on your job. If you are looking for a quote, please feel free to PM me with what you want done, and I will get back to you. I would highly appreciate if you can email me: online [at] hassanalthaf [dot] com

Desktop Application Development

I can develop desktop applications that run on any major platforms like Linux, Mac, Windows (platform independent programs in Java). I have used various libraries like Hibernate, JavaFX, etc. with Java. I can also develop you a desktop app using C#. I have used EntityFramework in C# in the past. If you are looking for a quote, please feel free to PM me with what you want done, and I will get back to you. I would highly appreciate if you can email me: online [at] hassanalthaf [dot] com

Product Maintenance

Have an existing application? Want to update the functionality of the system? Well look no further! I have got you covered! Shoot me an email at online [at] hassanalthaf [dot] com and I will get back to you as soon as possible with a quote!

Have an idea? Want to turn into reality?

Well, once again, look no further. Type up your requirements and shoot me an email at online [at] hassanalthaf [dot] com and I will get back to you as soon as possible with a quote!

Client Reviews:

"Working very fást, prices are a bit high but you get HQ Works!"
    - Sandor Balogh

"Great price and delivery with fantastic after support."
    - Dominic Bridge

"Hassan took the lead and designed a brilliant website to the specification set for him."
    - Nick Hough

Work Examples:

I am so unfortunate that most of my work has been done under NDAs (Non-Disclosure Agreements), hence, I cannot share any past work. However, there is one particular web app that I am allowed to show it to you guys:

[ Want to see this link? Register ! ]

In this particular application, I was given a web layout. I was told to use that particular plain static layout, and build on top of it. This is basically an eSports application, where I developed the backend from ground up using the "Laravel" framework. I also did design some of the frontend pages. I developed various features such as being able to gamble on multiplayer games on Halo 5. Basically, you and your friends create a "Challenge" and throw in money. You start playing on Halo 5 and inform the system that you're done playing at the end of the game and it will award the winner. Also, there is a tournament system for Halo 5. I also developed a very simple messaging system within it. A few of the basic features were developed by the client himself since he was also from a development background. Unfortunately, the application development was suspended just before completion on client's request due to his change in interest.

Please feel free to visit my GitHub profile over here: [ Want to see this link? Register ! ]
    I will update my repository with some applications as soon as I find some time.

Last edited: Jul 18, 2017
  2. DeadlyHabits

DeadlyHabits github.com/marcus-sa

Just curious do you have any open source projects to back up your statements about your skills?

3. AaidenX

AaidenX Member

I do not do too much open-source but I will update the thread with my GitHub Account.
    --- Double Post Merged, Jun 13, 2017, Original Post Date: Jun 8, 2017 ---
    BUMP!
    --- Double Post Merged, Jun 16, 2017 ---
    BUMP!
    --- Double Post Merged, Jun 18, 2017 ---
    BUMP!
    --- Double Post Merged, Jun 23, 2017 ---
    BUMP!
    --- Double Post Merged, Jul 8, 2017 ---
    BUMP!

4. Polar19

Polar19 New Member

very nice!

5. AaidenX

AaidenX Member

Thanks!

6. danjyoung

danjyoung New Member

potentially interested in your services, but the form to send a message on your website didn't seem to work? :)

7. AaidenX

AaidenX Member

Hello,
    Due to some personal problems, I have disabled the form. Hence, why I have not advertised a link to the form. Please PM me instead.
    Sorry for the inconvenience caused,
    Hassan Althaf.
    --- Double Post Merged, Aug 3, 2017, Original Post Date: Jul 23, 2017 ---
    Accepting a project or two right now! :)