Recruiting Web Hosting (Logical Hosting)

Joshie

WebHost Founder
May 29, 2015
Hi, I'm Amazed, Manager at Logical Hosting.
I'm looking for those interested in a job at a web hosting.
At the minute, we currently resell virtual private servers, web hosting, shoutcast servers and we're looking into reselling gaming servers.
At the moment, we have 1 role open and we'll explain the beneift of this role below

Role: Technical Support / Customer
Job Type: Volunteer
Job Pay: N/A
Job Benefits:
- Live Chat Access
- Personalized Email
- Access to clients data and services

- Access to admin client
If you're interested or have any questions, please drop me a message on the forum.

Thanks,
Amazed

Ecko

23:37 [autobots] -!- eckostylez [[email protected]]
Nov 25, 2012
Buying a direct license is always better, since you can contact cPanel directly. I highly recommend using CloudLinux as well:

Joshie

WebHost Founder
May 29, 2015
We run our cPanel server from a different provider

And I'll take your recommendation on board, we use to do CloudLinux but the provider we had was so shit we had to remove it lol

Virgin

i am a virgin
Apr 6, 2016
You are probably one of the worst hosting companies going - you are ran by a 12 year old also known as Joshua Adamson and to be quite honest how is it a benefit that you get access to client data? I'd recommend anyone think twice before even going near Logical Hosting.

MayoMayn

BestDev
Oct 18, 2016
You are probably one of the worst hosting companies going - you are ran by a 12 year old also known as Joshua Adamson and to be quite honest how is it a benefit that you get access to client data? I'd recommend anyone think twice before even going near Logical Hosting.
How to know why not to purchase: They're using a probably ripped and not even a bought template from Themeforest.

Jump

You are beautiful beyond comprehension
Feb 16, 2011
Hey Amazed, I'm not joining in the war above but I do want to highlight that as a business your WHOIS details cannot be private when using a .uk, .co.uk, .me.uk, etc. Only if you are an individual, can you opt out from the WHOIS registry. Moreover, you cannot list your website as being DMCA protected while your status is pending. For DMCA to protect you as a business you also need to have a business number which involves registering with HMRC, otherwise who does the intellectual property belong to?

As others have said it's better to have your own servers than to resell. Best of luck chap!

Jordan.

Joshie

WebHost Founder
May 29, 2015
Hi Virgin, I believe Joshua Adamson is at the age of 16 otherwise hs pending request at the comapnies house would automatically be denied due to the details provided.
I'll be more than happy to send any information to Joshua himself if you have any issues.

How to know why not to purchase: They're using a probably ripped and not even a bought template from Themeforest.
Hi Sentinel, If you're able to prove it's a "ripped" or "bought theme of themeforest" then I'll be more than happy to admit that it is ripped or bought to you.

I'd like to also thank those 11 applicants who were interested in the role.

MayoMayn

BestDev
Oct 18, 2016
Hi Virgin, I believe Joshua Adamson is at the age of 16 otherwise hs pending request at the comapnies house would automatically be denied due to the details provided.
I'll be more than happy to send any information to Joshua himself if you have any issues.

Hi Sentinel, If you're able to prove it's a "ripped" or "bought theme of themeforest" then I'll be more than happy to admit that it is ripped or bought to you.

You know how I know that it's either ripped or bought from Themeforest? Probably because I've thought about buying it myself.

EDIT:
Why the fuck is it redirecting to another domain, that redirects to
Guy so retarded he can't even code his own shopping cart, nor validate domains himself.
Code:
$("#search-btn").on("click", function(e){
       e.preventDefault();
       var domain=$("#domain-text").val();
       var checkdomain=ValidURL(domain);
       if(checkdomain){
           window.location.href = "https://my.curveweb.co.uk/cart.php?a=add&domain=register&query="+domain;
       }else{
           alert("Please enter a valid domain.");
       }
       return false;
   });
Logical hosting? More like noob hosting

Last edited:

Jump

You are beautiful beyond comprehension
Feb 16, 2011
Okay this is making sense. I see that your reselling business is done with CurveWeb? (Virtual3). They are fantastic and I've known Rhys since 2011, fantastic lads the lot of them.

@Sentinel
Get out of your own arse and read what is said in the description. "Reselling". He has obviously installed CurveWebs/Virtual3's 'white-label' reselling module for WHMCS. As such, it would automatically connect to their WHMCS when ordering products that they are reselling and only come up with their own name if it's a product they own. Clearly, you know sod all about WHMCS provisioning otherwise you would have noticed that from the code you have specified.

Let's be clear about one thing, reselling while not ideal, is a perfectly legitimate way to startup a business. The key to making a success out of it is developing a long-term plan and phasing out reselling whenever possible. There is no point forking out £70/m for a decent server, plus the additional licenses just to advertise for a month before you get clients. Minimalise the loss of investment, maximise the profits and maximise the expandability. What is good for the business is ultimately good for the customer, if it was the other way around the business would collapse and the customer would have nothing.

Best of luck chaps.
Jordan.

Virgin

i am a virgin
Apr 6, 2016

Take into account you can use a formation agent who will process the application on your behalf so you don't need to provide any form of ID :)

Paypal

Freelance developer
Apr 1, 2017
One of the worst hosts begging for money because you are not in reach to paying your bills

MayoMayn

BestDev
Oct 18, 2016
Okay this is making sense. I see that your reselling business is done with CurveWeb? (Virtual3). They are fantastic and I've known Rhys since 2011, fantastic lads the lot of them.

@Sentinel
Get out of your own arse and read what is said in the description. "Reselling". He has obviously installed CurveWebs/Virtual3's 'white-label' reselling module for WHMCS. As such, it would automatically connect to their WHMCS when ordering products that they are reselling and only come up with their own name if it's a product they own. Clearly, you know sod all about WHMCS provisioning otherwise you would have noticed that from the code you have specified.

Let's be clear about one thing, reselling while not ideal, is a perfectly legitimate way to startup a business. The key to making a success out of it is developing a long-term plan and phasing out reselling whenever possible. There is no point forking out £70/m for a decent server, plus the additional licenses just to advertise for a month before you get clients. Minimalise the loss of investment, maximise the profits and maximise the expandability. What is good for the business is ultimately good for the customer, if it was the other way around the business would collapse and the customer would have nothing.

Best of luck chaps.
Jordan.
Just shut the fuck up mate. You're clearly evading the real argument. @Amazed asked if I could prove it was ripped / bought from ThemeForest, and clearly, I was right.

Joshie

WebHost Founder
May 29, 2015
Take into account you can use a formation agent who will process the application on your behalf so you don't need to provide any form of ID :)
And you think a 12 year old is smart enough to figure that out?

Just shut the fuck up mate. You're clearly evading the real argument. @Amazed asked if I could prove it was ripped / bought from ThemeForest, and clearly, I was right.
You're either here to be interested or to view the details. No one wants to post on devbest and get shitty hate replies like you. So do most of us a favour and shoo. And thanks for proving

Jeffrey

Devbest Indian Tech Support
FindRetros Moderator
Feb 5, 2013
When I was 10, I learned how to code a habbo retro and do illegal shit. It shouldn't be that hard to figure what you want to do.
You're either here to be interested or to view the details. No one wants to post on devbest and get shitty hate replies like you. So do most of us a favour and shoo. And thanks for proving
You clearly asked him:
and he replied with a:
You know how I know that it's either ripped or bought from Themeforest? Probably because I've thought about buying it myself.

EDIT:
Why the fuck is it redirecting to another domain, that redirects to
Guy so retarded he can't even code his own shopping cart, nor validate domains himself.
Code:
$("#search-btn").on("click", function(e){
       e.preventDefault();
       var domain=$("#domain-text").val();
       var checkdomain=ValidURL(domain);
       if(checkdomain){
           window.location.href = "https://my.curveweb.co.uk/cart.php?a=add&domain=register&query="+domain;
       }else{
           alert("Please enter a valid domain.");
       }
       return false;
   });
Logical hosting? More like noob hosting

So did you rip the theme, because thats what you clearly did:
HTML:
<!-- Mirrored from Logical.host/ssd-vps by HTTrack Website Copier/3.x [XR&CO'2014], Mon, 29 May 2017 08:17:19 GMT -->
<!-- Added by HTTrack -->
<meta http-equiv="content-type" content="text/html;charset=UTF-8" />
<!-- /Added by HTTrack -->
view-source:

Virgin

i am a virgin
Apr 6, 2016

Quite a few x

Users who are viewing this thread