Web Developer [PAID]

Hender

King Tinkerer
Mar 3, 2016
I am starting a new job and a separate project at the moment that requires more attention.
Therefor I would like to hire a part-time or full-time developer to help with the development of ModernMafia.

Requirements
  • Front end and Back end experience.
  • Knowledge of PHP, MySQLi, JavaScript(Ajax), HTML, CSS.

Payment is negotiable as there needs to be a discussion about the development process beforehand.

Instead of developing the current script.
I would like this script to be re-made from the ground up, using more efficient methods and functions.

• create functions to add logs or insert data into the database (instead of having queries on every page).
  • Also the site needs to function real-time with ajax so there is no reloading of pages.
  • Forum comments need to be updated when on the page ("There are 2 new posts in this thread click here to view them").
  • Also have a notification system similar to facebook, you click an icon at the top of the page and a box drops down with your notifications.
  • Ajax shoutbox.
  • Sports Betting page using an API.
  • Roulette to be coded in html5, you can actually click the roulette board and drag/drop chips onto numbers and the wheel will spin.
  • A similar design but everything needs to be inline and smart.

Last edited:

Hender

King Tinkerer
Mar 3, 2016
Thanks for the interest, if you could message me with a quote or any questions you have please.

Users who are viewing this thread