Watch out for these toxic hotel owners

Daltron

Web Developer
Aug 6, 2015
Yes this is about to be a rant post.

I logged onto Habflash Hotel looking to see what the hotel was like noticing that it needed a tad bit of work. Once I entered the client I was logged onto the account "Loren34" unsure as to who Loren34 is I realized that the owner had messed up the ID's in the database and he persisted to call me a "fucking idiot" and a "troll". Once he finally realized that I wasn't lying to him took about 15-20 minutes for that to happen. I then told him I was going to log off and log back in to see if that fixed the issue in which it did. We then were talking about the hotel and the community and he asked me if I knew how to setup find retros voting, I said yes I do. So then I opened teamviewer and helped them setup findretros. He then said would you like to help us better the hotel as a developer or whatever and I said sure. So I spent about 5-6 hours fixing up the CMS making it 100x better and clearing useless junk files that were leading to nothing. Once he made my own account on the VPS he said he was going to sleep, I said okay Im going to continue working on these files. Turns out right after he said he was "going to sleep" he deleted my VPS user and deleted me off of snapchat. Snapchat and Instagram was the only form of communication the owners had which was quite funny imo. He then deleted me off of everything so I said okay, now I understand why this community is fucking dying.

I then told the other owner "Zac" about what "Alex" had done and he said okay I'll talk to him. He said I ruined the hotel claiming that I deleted the entire hotel and he had to load a backup. Quite funny because we were on TV the ENTIRE FUCKING TIME. So then Zac messaged me and said "yeah he went off on me and then de-ranked me and took away my VPS access." Then Zac messaged me and said he does this to people all the time, which is why I want to open my own hotel. So, I said yeah thats really fucked up to be using people for personal gain then throwing them to the bin. Zac said "Do you want to help me make a hotel?", I said sure whenever you are off work we can get some prices and create a hotel. Whilst we are on teamviewer, this guy's PC could barley even run teamviewer bc he has a 25gb hard drive so I had to have him watch my screen because he couldn't even download discord. So we are watching my screen and then he logs off and says messaging me saying he is restarting his PC. This is when its gets funny because Zac does the same shit Alex did. Literally block me on everything and IP ban me from the hotel.

Just to mention that the VPS the hotel is using is free and Alex doesn't have access to the CPanel nor do they have access to the domain because they are getting DDoS'ed nor do they have a proxy (funny af).

Im just putting this out there to have people stay away from the hotel and the owners as they are really shitty people.
Thanks for coming to my TED talk :)

P.S. Alex and Zac if you are reading this, Fuck off.

Stee

Oh hot damn. This is my jam.
Jun 28, 2011
I had a very similar experience to you. I just got back into the community after like a year of being away. I also joined Habflash. When I went in I also noticed it was a shite hole. So I was sitting in a room and the owners were there Alex and Zac and I being a nice guy tried to tell them about their IP just like there in the client. Apparently I was going to Ddos them and they just straight up attacked me. All the while I'm sitting there doing legit nothing but want to help them.
He ended up booting my IP for a good 30 seconds :lol: then proceeded to be just super toxic after the fact.
Actual disgrace of a person. I hope their hotel goes poof. They don't deserve any of it.

And ps Alex is you read this. Well done. Didn't know you had the cognitive ability <3
Post automatically merged:

Zombie

Absolute Legend
Jul 4, 2017
Ugh another one bites the dust.

Most retros nowadays just do it for the money trying to be like fresh gaining dollar by the second :)

Roaan

Jan 3, 2019
Sounds like a nightmare, I recommend VPN's for places like this, it's not worth the hassle!
Cmon I know it isnt allow to post pic, but he threated me, so I want show them how he look and this is he fault to threating us, why am I not allow that ? :confused:

Zombie

Absolute Legend
Jul 4, 2017
Cmon I know it isnt allow to post pic, but he threated me, so I want show them how he look and this is he fault to threating us, why am I not allow that ? :confused:

Not sure what annoys me more. his lack of Maturity or the fact he cant bluddy spell Threatening. or Threatened ugh.

Daltron

Web Developer
Aug 6, 2015
They have now decided to use my EubboCMS edit, God this is so annoying. Try to do something nice for someone and all they do is rip you off. Imagine that.

At this point might as well release it for the entire community :)

More proof:

My Mega:

Last edited:

gochad

Lacrim
Feb 9, 2019
Yes this is about to be a rant post.

I logged onto Habflash Hotel looking to see what the hotel was like noticing that it needed a tad bit of work. Once I entered the client I was logged onto the account "Loren34" unsure as to who Loren34 is I realized that the owner had messed up the ID's in the database and he persisted to call me a "fucking idiot" and a "troll". Once he finally realized that I wasn't lying to him took about 15-20 minutes for that to happen. I then told him I was going to log off and log back in to see if that fixed the issue in which it did. We then were talking about the hotel and the community and he asked me if I knew how to setup find retros voting, I said yes I do. So then I opened teamviewer and helped them setup findretros. He then said would you like to help us better the hotel as a developer or whatever and I said sure. So I spent about 5-6 hours fixing up the CMS making it 100x better and clearing useless junk files that were leading to nothing. Once he made my own account on the VPS he said he was going to sleep, I said okay Im going to continue working on these files. Turns out right after he said he was "going to sleep" he deleted my VPS user and deleted me off of snapchat. Snapchat and Instagram was the only form of communication the owners had which was quite funny imo. He then deleted me off of everything so I said okay, now I understand why this community is fucking dying.

I then told the other owner "Zac" about what "Alex" had done and he said okay I'll talk to him. He said I ruined the hotel claiming that I deleted the entire hotel and he had to load a backup. Quite funny because we were on TV the ENTIRE FUCKING TIME. So then Zac messaged me and said "yeah he went off on me and then de-ranked me and took away my VPS access." Then Zac messaged me and said he does this to people all the time, which is why I want to open my own hotel. So, I said yeah thats really fucked up to be using people for personal gain then throwing them to the bin. Zac said "Do you want to help me make a hotel?", I said sure whenever you are off work we can get some prices and create a hotel. Whilst we are on teamviewer, this guy's PC could barley even run teamviewer bc he has a 25gb hard drive so I had to have him watch my screen because he couldn't even download discord. So we are watching my screen and then he logs off and says messaging me saying he is restarting his PC. This is when its gets funny because Zac does the same shit Alex did. Literally block me on everything and IP ban me from the hotel.

Just to mention that the VPS the hotel is using is free and Alex doesn't have access to the CPanel nor do they have access to the domain because they are getting DDoS'ed nor do they have a proxy (funny af).

Im just putting this out there to have people stay away from the hotel and the owners as they are really shitty people.
Thanks for coming to my TED talk :)

P.S. Alex and Zac if you are reading this, Fuck off.
they came to my retro and spammed so i went to them and tried talking to him and he was shitting hes pants quz i had hes ip, i dont rlly like them they are rude asf + their staff badge above their head is fkedup its at the right side of their head and the cms looks pretty shit they cant do anything themselfes

They have now decided to use my EubboCMS edit, God this is so annoying. Try to do something nice for someone and all they do is rip you off. Imagine that.

At this point might as well release it for the entire community :)

More proof:

My Mega:
they remade the cms it looks worse now

Last edited:

Bran

mediocre graphics artist
Mar 13, 2017
they came to my retro and spammed so i went to them and tried talking to him and he was shitting hes pants quz i had hes ip, i dont rlly like them they are rude asf + their staff badge above their head is fkedup its at the right side of their head and the cms looks pretty shit they cant do anything themselfes

they remade the cms it looks worse now
it looks awful lmaoooo

Shxrty

Shorty#1960
Mar 31, 2018

i proved a point and then he blocked me.

Bran

mediocre graphics artist
Mar 13, 2017
why y'all crying over a cms, there's bigger stuff in the world to worry about lol

Users who are viewing this thread