[Warning] To everyone who's using CloudFlare on their habbo retro.

Jerry

not rly active lol
Jul 8, 2013
Hey,

Today, I just found out that CloudFlare has had a major security issue ongoing from 9/22/2016 - 2/18/2017 that allowed a bunch of sensitive information to get through and be cached on the servers which means you may have to change your password on any of the websites listed below (and other sites, if they share the same information)

I viewed the full list and seems to be like all retros who uses CloudFlare are affected. -> for the full list, you may have to do something about this.

This is no joke, looks like CloudFlare have fucked up big time. Can this be the end?

More information:

Chenaho

Feb 9, 2016
Lol it's not the end, relax. And from what I make of it, it's a huge security flaw yes, but it's been rectified. I doubt any of your information has actually been stolen (same with mine).

MayoMayn

BestDev
Oct 18, 2016
0.0003 is stolen so... Dont worry
Still enough that CloudFlare is literally shit. Their so called "DDoS Mitigation" only protects their proxy servers, and not your website itself. So lets say you're setting up a teamspeak sever on a UDP port, it will only protect the website that is integrated with the CloudFlare service and not the server ports itself, which still makes it vulnerable to overflooding.

CosmoPeak

PeakRP.com
May 15, 2016
Still enough that CloudFlare is literally shit. Their so called "DDoS Mitigation" only protects their proxy servers, and not your website itself. So lets say you're setting up a teamspeak sever on a UDP port, it will only protect the website that is integrated with the CloudFlare service and not the server ports itself, which still makes it vulnerable to overflooding.
Yes it's shit because you can't use it for something it's not designed to do. Cool. Next?

MayoMayn

BestDev
Oct 18, 2016
Yes it's shit because you can't use it for something it's not designed to do. Cool. Next?
Just explaining it to the rookies who got no single clue on how it works. For the purpose people are using it for on here, then yes. For just web applications its decent [emoji14]

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
When you see 7 of your websites on that list, fun times.

Thanks for the share, didn't comment on the time but this thread is what made me first aware of it.

TheRealMoonman

I eat babies
Sep 30, 2014
Hey,

Today, I just found out that CloudFlare has had a major security issue ongoing from 9/22/2016 - 2/18/2017 that allowed a bunch of sensitive information to get through and be cached on the servers which means you may have to change your password on any of the websites listed below (and other sites, if they share the same information)

I viewed the full list and seems to be like all retros who uses CloudFlare are affected. -> for the full list, you may have to do something about this.

This is no joke, looks like CloudFlare have fucked up big time. Can this be the end?

More information:
LOL

Users who are viewing this thread