[WARNING] To all Hotel Owners , and starting Owners

Status
Not open for further replies.

onacceptable

Queen of the Button mashing
Oct 23, 2019
Good afternoon everyone, this is a warning to all hotel owners and starting hotel owners!

I am warning you about a Well Known DevBest Member by the name of Zombie (Rhyce). He is a Liar and Scams People with Not allot of cash out of their last few bucks.

How do I know Zombie:

Originally he contacted me on devbest dm,s about an mysql database problem i was facing i found out the issue myself and fixed it .

some time later i warned a new user on devbest about that not every "habbo dev" could be trusted and then i got a dm from zombie again,

asking me who i was talking about i did not say the name of the person becuz i don,t like to soo called "expose" people its not my thing.

We talked somemore about how DevBest member ranking system works becuz i wanted to be able to privatemessage /DM people on devbest.

He helped me out with that and had said if i drop my discord name he would contact me on discord soo if i needed extra help (with habbo related stuff) we could faster communicate.

Soo most communication was over discord, i Hired him to fix up(Update) the PHP version of radipanel soo it could be used on my webhosting package cuz my friend warned me that php versions can have crucial security diffrences soo zombie was about to do it and i paid him 7 euros to do this update and he said it would take him 4 days, to clarify some of my friends and (to be) hotel users chipped in and paid a big part together for the hotel and everything arround it that makes me made that the kids who did extra chores and stuff their cash get stolen by zombie .

All and all it took zombie 12 days to confess he had not even started yet and promissed a full refund now 7days later (19/20 days intotal since i payed him ) still no money we just wanted a fun hotel with a radio and some friends but now its kinda became a "Hell" .

Via an other Devbest user i found out Zombie claims to be in the hostpital about "Cancer" but all the signs clearly point to that he is lying like he can respond to others but not refund our money? after long debating with my self and the kind souls who really did/do help i came to the conclusion if someone steps that low to take money what was fundraised by a group of kids who wanna have fun and lies about cancer ....

Now its the time i warn you all this guy maybe well known and have a good rep but this is above all "its a mistake" claims this is just on purpes.

Other Aliases (that i know of)

Rhyce (Rhyce#7049 on discord)
RhyceM
Zombie
XlegionXwarrior10(XlegionXwarrior10#5315)
some proof:

You must be registered for see images attach
You must be registered for see images attach

some credit thingys:

thanks to hypothesis his/her post i found the right layout to use soo thank you 🙂 Original post (" ")

P.S im sorry if the message is wrong/messy i am just try to warn you all my friends out there who i did not even met yet <3

Zombie

Absolute Legend
Jul 4, 2017
i mean ive not scammed it was 7 euros and i will pay you! if you message me on discord ill sort it.
Post automatically merged:

Also about the cancer comment ive been Undergoing tests for it. my doctors has provided sick Notes which id be happy to show people.

Parsov

May 18, 2016
20+ days? its been 11 days and hes been told hell get the 7 euros by Sunday!
Lol if you can't get it done don't take money from people. I hate the fact that you're the one who can't do it properly but you're talking like it's the problem of the customer. It shouldn't have taken you that long to do something that simple.

You make others who can actually do good work for money look bad in front of others. That's why nowadays because of people like you no one wants to risk paying for anything knowing that there is a 99% chance they'll get scammed by someone like you.

As you said it's 7 euros. So why is it taking you so long to return something that low? You talk like it's not that much money but have so much difficulty returning the money give the man what he has paid for or return it. Just because he gave 7 euros doesn't mean you have him wait for 10 days to do something.

Plus I wanted to add that having that many discord accounts is already sketchy as fuck.

Kasja

May 2, 2021
i mean ive not scammed it was 7 euros and i will pay you! if you message me on discord ill sort it.

Also about the cancer comment ive been Undergoing tests for it. my doctors has provided sick Notes which id be happy to show people.
Did you ever give Bailey(bandit) back the 300$ you owe him?
Its definitely been a while 🤷‍♀️

Bran

mediocre graphics artist
Mar 13, 2017

it takes 10 seconds max to refund someone and it seems like you've scammed alot of people, surely if you've got a sick note for 'cancer' you're at home, why does it take you 21 days to pay somebody back €7? you're literally a known liar and scammer and with the comment on my covid thread comparing covid and cancer it wouldn't suprise me if you're lying😂

Object

?
Nov 10, 2017
Zombie is a well known scammer (and thats honestly the only thing he's known for) - owes a friend of mine 300 usd, he said the past 4 months or so that he'd pay the money back, will never happen honestly.

Another thing, not exactly a scam but more of a rip off:
he sold a person a 1 GB ram vps with the worst specs I've ever seen which he charged 20gbp a month, cus the person didnt know better 🤷‍♂️

He honestly doesnt care about others, he'd rip u off any penny, without a regret in his soul and never look back, even if all u have is a dollar.

as stated already also, he has idek how many discord alt accounts to hide behind

Last edited:

Linkestt

Truth is treason in the empire of lies
Nov 8, 2013
Always had a feeling this @Zombie guy was a noob. Dude came to me about a making him a CMS design for his "Tardis" hotel and then messaged me days later offering his "developing" services and how much I would pay him for the service(s). Sad too still see little skids and noobs in the community.

Apr 12, 2019
I posted a thread on Devbest about wanting a hotel setup. Zombie messaged me, added me on discord etc. Just from his vibe I could tell he wasn't genuine. Lmao... Sure scamming is bad but fuck was this guy so obvious he wasn't genuine. It wasn't hard to spot...?? How tf did u get scammed

albapatron27

Nov 10, 2021
He also contacted me. But the question immediately came up what kind of budget I had and without doubts came up with a price. Too bad, in the end I managed to make it for 80% myself and as @Joe indicates with his nice words '' the truly helpful people will do it for nothing'' (Credits to my kindly friend: @Berk for helping me with some things and he takes the time, very kind!) The other 20% I still have to solve, being difficult as an amateur.

But most important, too bad people are being scammed for this because people like him... :(

Attachments

• 1637265819873.png
    1637265819873.png
    14.9 KB · Views: 41

Bran

mediocre graphics artist
Mar 13, 2017
He also contacted me. But the question immediately came up what kind of budget I had and without doubts came up with a price. Too bad, in the end I managed to make it for 80% myself and as @Joe indicates with his nice words '' the truly helpful people will do it for nothing'' (Credits to my kindly friend: @Berk for helping me with some things and he takes the time, very kind!) The other 20% I still have to solve, being difficult as an amateur.

But most important, too bad people are being scammed for this because people like him... :(
@Berk is lovely, he's helped me so many times in the past, just like @boz, @Joshhh and alot of others

TheGeneral

Dec 27, 2016
My popcorn at the cinema has been more expensive.

* Grabs Popcorn *

Eh people suck, people scam all the time and yet some people still trust those scammers like Leon. So I don't know if this thread has a point.

Bran

mediocre graphics artist
Mar 13, 2017
My popcorn at the cinema has been more expensive.

* Grabs Popcorn *

Eh people suck, people scam all the time and yet some people still trust those scammers like Leon. So I don't know if this thread has a point.
it's just a nice exposé to show people not to allow help from this specific person, will probably save a bunch from being scammed by him

Parsov

May 18, 2016
I mean he was just warning everybody else. Not like he is asking for something to be done. He is just saying be careful of him as he is known for scamming. He's not tagging staff to ban someone. As if he gets banned here he'll stop doing it of course he wont.
The only way to do it is expose these crippled useless pile of shits so that their reputation is ruined and no one comes closer to them anymore. And he is doing the right thing telling everybody about it here. So everyone can spit in this scammers face because he deserves it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread