Warning: Fake Sledmore

KimStar

Habbo Guardian
Feb 18, 2012
Beware a user with Discord ID Sledmore#2406 is fake i know he can change it, so dont thrust him unless you have spoken to him.
He needs money and try sell Full Haboon copy including vps, setup 1 year for 100 usd

Hopes this warning is places the right section

Hypothesis

Programmer
Jan 6, 2019
First of all, what person is gonna fall for someone offering to sell Habboon's files? Second of all, anyone who falls for this has to be extremely stupid considering everyone knows that Sledmore's Discord ends in #0001, also he's in the DevBest and Habboon Discord, so I don't see how anyone could fall for this.

Thanks for the warning though I guess?

olliedean

ollie.cool
Jan 28, 2013
First of all, what person is gonna fall for someone offering to sell Habboon's files? Second of all, anyone who falls for this has to be extremely stupid considering everyone knows that Sledmore's Discord ends in #0001, also he's in the DevBest and Habboon Discord, so I don't see how anyone could fall for this.

Thanks for the warning though I guess?
Personally, I didn't see the need for you to be all big and cocky about it.
The fact that you acknowledge someone could fall for it, obviously means this thread serves a purpose.

Hypothesis

Programmer
Jan 6, 2019
Personally, I didn't see the need for you to be all big and cocky about it.
The fact that you acknowledge someone could fall for it, obviously means this thread serves a purpose.
Personally, I don't see the need for you to state what the original poster has already stated. The situation was left alone. So personally I don't see a reason for you to revive the comment, simple.

No one took it as me being cocky except you, not even the original poster thought it was cocky and even liked what I said. I was stating the obvious if stating the obvious is being cocky to you, then you need help.

Users who are viewing this thread