Wanting to make a habbo retro - willing to pay

Razornboi109

Dec 10, 2017
Hi Everyone,

My post sounded originally confusing so im going to fix it!

I wanted to be able to be taught on how to make a habbo retro, for a few select friends of mine. I am willing to Pay, I just have to figure my next pay-day. this retro i want to make will only be for a few of my friends as just a hub to hangout and for me to learn how the retro background works!

Im willing and eager to learn. how to make one,
update the catalogues.
and add things!

I can happily add on Discord.

Last edited:

Shxrty

Shorty#1960
Mar 31, 2018
If you want my honest opinion; i would give it a few weeks atleast to see what happens, and wait for a HTML5 client to come out because i wouldn't make a retro with flash right now.

LouisJW

May 20, 2020
If you're not wanting to wait and see what happens with the release of nitro and so on you can go ahead and set up the retro, then even if you do decide to change over to them HTML5 client it'll be no problem as there will be a tool for you that you can use to convert all of the assets that you already have to work with this new engine/client.

For now, there's a straightforward tutorial on how to create a retro & you can find it here:

Razornboi109

Dec 10, 2017
I followed that guide and ran into a few snags,

Im alittle confused on how to set up my asteroidapp, followed the instructions and got abit confused along the way

I was wondering as I dont want to extensively port-forward, or buy a VPS is their anything I can do to get my friends to connect elsewhere.

- Fixed the habbo avatars issue.

LouisJW

May 20, 2020
I followed that guide and ran into a few snags,

Im alittle confused on how to set up my asteroidapp, followed the instructions and got abit confused along the way

I was wondering as I dont want to extensively port-forward, or buy a VPS is their anything I can do to get my friends to connect elsewhere.

also on my hotel, the avatars wont load up.
Hamachi is an option, but once again I don't recommend it.

I don't understand why you are so unwilling to just purchase a server some sites have really good deals.

And about the avatars, something may not be linked correctly, go and check all your paths, variables etc.

Razornboi109

Dec 10, 2017
Hamachi is an option, but once again I don't recommend it.

I don't understand why you are so unwilling to just purchase a server some sites have really good deals.

And about the avatars, something may not be linked correctly, go and check all your paths, variables etc.
I guess my main worry is Louis, is that I get found out for hosting a retro.

and paying for something, when Im only wanting it for myself and three or four others.

I tried running hamachi and making it go from that port, but when it tried doing that it wouldnt let the MYSQL connect for som reason.

Users who are viewing this thread