Wanting to make a EMU habbo!!!

Vailent

Aug 12, 2022
Hello guys, so i have googled around for a while now but havent come up with anything. back in time when people wanted to make their own retro habbo server they had something called ''debbo'' and ''loader maker''
But every site is down so u cant download them. is it anyone here how to maken an server nowadays?
Have a great day guys!!

Vailent

Aug 12, 2022
to get it setup nice and quickly, I recommend googling Epic Hosts Pre - Installed Retro Hotel with Windows VPS, I've used this and its 14.99 a month but is totally worth it and its setup almost instantly.
Thanks, but if u want to set it up by myself for ''free''? do u have any tips where to get it? :)

Puffin

Mar 17, 2018
Thanks, but if u want to set it up by myself for ''free''? do u have any tips where to get it? :)

How to set up the nitro imager for Cosmic CMS - How to setup Nitro Imager for your CMS How to protect your hotel against minor attacks: - -

Vailent

Aug 12, 2022

How to set up the nitro imager for Cosmic CMS - How to setup Nitro Imager for your CMS How to protect your hotel against minor attacks: - -
Thanks i will go through all of this :)
Post automatically merged:

If you need any help with above tutorials give me a shout
and when I've got any spare time, I can lend a hand..
Sure, thank you!! :)

Joe

Jun 10, 2012
There's plenty of tutorials around on the forum, I don't recommend using EpicHost's preloaded server. Just have a play around, read tutorials and check the releases sections.

Users who are viewing this thread