Recruiting [WANTED] Pixel artist to create a game

KamobbahWib

Dec 22, 2016
[For a quick read, look for bold text]

/!\ THIS IS NOT A HABBO RECRUITMENT. HABBO’S REFERENCES ARE JUST TO HELP THE BRAIN TO IMAGING SOME BASES

Greetings,

Thew days ago, I started to create in Unity, a game based on some functions of Habbo.

It will be a 2.5D game. Meaning, 2D sprites in 3D world.

I’m looking for 2 pixels artists to help me with the visual of the game.
Not that I can’t do it myself, but for a first realease, I’d like it a little bit sexy..
But it’ll also help me to go faster.

I got nothing to give you in return in the beginnings. But when (if) the game gonna get some income, I can give you a percentage.

Your job:
- Create sprites in pixel art style

You should know how to represent what’s in your mind in pixel art.
- Create animation
Animation will be a frame by frame of the sprite you’ve created.
While we’ll talking, I’ll introduce you a system I’ll create to make easier this process, and so all you’ll have to do after the main animation is to custom the paterne as you wish.
- Make templates
For the visual sake and the mood of the whole game, you’ll create a mood board with your partner and I to make the game homogeneous.
This game is a long process, so be aware that you need patience, ambitions, and motivation. No worries, we’re not gonna rush anything, because it’s not a fulltime job and for the moment I can’t give it my all attention (but I still progress). We got time, to make things nice and good.

If you have some interrogations, I’ll be glad to answer.

If you are interested and you got some skills AND IMAGINATION, here’s my Discord Mandresy#1289

Peace

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread