WalkScape

Weasel

👄 I'd intercept me
Nov 25, 2011
So @Kaz got me hooked on this. It's a mobile game which basically requires steps to complete actions. The design is really cool, and the community interaction is really on point.

The site;

At this moment, it is still in closed beta. So you'll need to register and apply for beta access. If you pay 3 euros on Patreon or Buy Me A Coffee (they prefer BMAC because they have a much lower percentage fee) you get guaranteed access. Often within 1/2 hours after connecting your Patreon/BMAC when applying.

If anyone is already playing or is interested in playing along, feel free to ping!

Last edited by a moderator:

Leader

github.com/habbo-hotel
Aug 24, 2012
So @Kaz got me hooked on this. It's a mobile game which basically requires steps to complete actions. The design is really cool, and the community interaction is really on point.

The site;

At this moment, it is still in closed beta. So you'll need to register and apply for beta access. If you pay 3 euros on Patreon or Buy Me A Coffee (they prefer BMAC because they have a much lower percentage fee) you get guaranteed access. Often within 1/2 hours after connecting your Patreon/BMAC when applying.

If anyone is already playing or is interested in playing along, feel free to ping!
Amazing, this app must have millions of players and be world renown! Walking outside has and always will be overrated, everyone should game at all hours and being able to game WHILE walking is crazy.

You must be registered for see images attach

a billion steps, wow! that's like 3,000 people walking the minimum 10,000 daily.

Weasel

👄 I'd intercept me
Nov 25, 2011
Amazing, this app must have millions of players and be world renown! Walking outside has and always will be overrated, everyone should game at all hours and being able to game WHILE walking is crazy.

You must be registered for see images attach

a billion steps, wow! that's like 3,000 people walking the minimum 10,000 daily.
They have more users than anything you've ever
attempted to shit out. So I understand that you're jealous of them.

Leader

github.com/habbo-hotel
Aug 24, 2012
They have more users than anything you've ever
attempted to shit out. So I understand that you're jealous of them.
You’re right! 3,000 users a month is incredibly hard and it’s an extreme feat.

What bad thing have I said? Apologies if you’re taking offense to the math, it’s just numbers after all. Quite impressive numbers!

Weasel

👄 I'd intercept me
Nov 25, 2011
You’re right! 3,000 users a month is incredibly hard and it’s an extreme feat.

What bad thing have I said? Apologies if you’re taking offense to the math, it’s just numbers after all. Quite impressive numbers!
You mean the close to 4k paying Patreons, which isn't including BMAC users, free users and the fact they have an active and thriving community? That's indeed a great feat for any starting game that is still in closed beta.

But I'm not surprised you're bad at math. Once again, if fits those 2 braincells of you. Your attempts to burn me are getting more and more funny and desperate.

But hey, it's just numbers. I know you're struggling with that and other types of logical thinking. Did you finish high school? Because that's the real extreme feat.

Leader

github.com/habbo-hotel
Aug 24, 2012
You mean the close to 4k paying Patreons, which isn't including BMAC users, free users and the fact they have an active and thriving community? That's indeed a great feat for any starting game that is still in closed beta.

But I'm not surprised you're bad at math. Once again, if fits those 2 braincells of you. Your attempts to burn me are getting more and more funny and desperate.

But hey, it's just numbers. I know you're struggling with that and other types of logical thinking. Did you finish high school? Because that's the real extreme feat.
I said it was 3,000 players IF they walked a minimum of 10,000 steps daily.

I didn't account for the fact these are obese gamers. You're right, there totally are 4,000 players. At 4,000 players they walk 25% less than the normal healthy adult! Your game is either boring them or maybe their health was already in the gutter

wesley is going to crazy on walkscape

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread