Recruiting VPS Hosting company seeking dedicated individuals.

CrazyNode

May 4, 2018
Hello DevBest.

For a while now we've been planning the launch of our company CrazyNode which of course is an online VPS provider with the aims to move into the gaming market such as Minecraft and what not. Primarily right now we want to have some sort of base in this market until we think about moving on elsewhere, while wanting to complete our aims we need a dedicated team to provide the best support to our clients and of course represent the company in the best manor.

Please read the job profiles below and if one suits you please feel free to shoot us a message and we can go from there.

Support Agent, Voluntary
We are looking for a highly dedicated and experienced team of individuals who can complete our support team. The correct candidate will be in-charge of responding to tickets in a timely manor and dealing with issues clients may face, please note you will be required to have experienced in WHMCS, Virtualizor and what not.

Sales Agent, Voluntary
We are looking for a few like minded individuals who have experience in a sales based job and have the correct mindset to secure x amounts of sales per week. The correct candidate will need to have experience with WHMCS and Tawk and will be required to respond to tickets and answer livechat requests throughout the business open hours.

If you need anything else feel free to send us a message and we'll do our best to get back to you.

Thanks,
Jack

JMS

Posting Freak
Aug 25, 2014
I'll give it 2 months before you realise the following:
1) There is no market for you, its saturated.
2) You can afford the first quarter (at most) bills, then realise cash flow is off-peak / off-target meaning you can't afford the second quarter bills.
3) You give up due to lack of sales.

km32

May 13, 2011
I'd love to get on with this project, my discord is nazi#3096, I'm already a certified network administrator and have a bachelors and business admin. as well, WHMCS is used frequently in my current occupation, and I am very familiar with the titles.

Users who are viewing this thread