[Vintus] Phoenix Habbo Retro (Making tut) (very little screenies)

Vintus.

Sep 14, 2011
Hi, as most of you know. This is a tutorial on how to make a Phoenix Habbo Retro. It hasn't got any screenshots at the moment, because my xampp isn't working at the moment! So here it is, it'll start from downloads, to actually logging into the hotel, and going onto client. If you have any trouble, there will be answers at the very bottom.

Downloads:
Xampp: xampp.htm
Phoenix 2.0.4: (Download the 2.0.4, the 2.0.4 Fix, and the registration fix)
Phoenix 3.6.0:

Cracked emulator link removed. DevBest do not support cracked phoenix emulators/licenses!
~Raz0r.

HABPLUSWFS:
Winrar:

(INSTALL XAMPP and Winrar, and make a file called " Habbo Stuff" For the rest.

Before we begin, you should go to start>my computer then click on localdisc c:/ not twice, but once to make sure you have enough room. if you have more than 3gb free, your ready to go!

Making the Retro:

Start the control panel of mysql, and apache on the xampp control panel first; Now, go to and select your language. Mines english.
Then go to and set your password.
Once your password has been set our ready to go.
Extract phoenix 2.0.4 and the fix, and the registration fix.
Now copy the files in the 2.0.4 fix, and registration fix, and put into the Phoenix 2.0.4
Once that has been done, simply go to c:/xampp or start>my computer>localdisc c:/> xampp
Then delete everything in htdocs.

This stage is done.

Now, go into your Phoenix 2.0.4, and copy all.​
Put them into your htdocs folder in xampp root directory.​
Click on config.​
It'll say:​

<?php​
$host = "localhost";​
$username = "root";​
$password = "change to your xampp pass you set earlier.";​
$dbname = "phoenix3";​

$currentstyle = "Default";​
$sitemail = 'your email address (optional)';​

$twitter = ""; //Twitter account​

$language = 'en';​
?>​

Then click " save "​

DONE!​

This stage is done.

Ok. Now extract the habpluswfs, and copy the c_images file, and put that into htdocs. Now we head over to dcr-project;
21bjg4k.jpg
Click top one. click SWFS and look for this one below, or just click the link below haha, and then click the habbo.swf
Then extract the release63 one. We'll need this for later
go to xampp, htdocs, then go into client. click on Index, now we need to update our webbuild. So we go to (make sure you use google chrome). When you've done that, you will see this text;

<!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Transitional//EN" " "><html xmlns=" " xml:lang="en" lang="en" xmlns:eek:g=" " xmlns:fb=" "><head> <meta http-equiv="content-type" content="text/html; charset=utf-8" /> <title>Habbo Hotel - Make friends, join the fun, get noticed! </title>
<script type="text/javascript">var andSoItBegins = (new Date()).getTime();</script><link rel="shortcut icon" href=" " type="image/vnd.microsoft.icon" /><link rel="alternate" type="application/rss+xml" title="Habbo Hotel - RSS" href="
Look for: 63_1dc60c6d6ea6e089c6893ab4e0541ee0/611 or something like that, and copy it.
Then go onto client (htdocs) and change everything what looks like this:63_1dc60c6d6ea6e089c6893ab4e0541ee0/235
to this: 63_1dc60c6d6ea6e089c6893ab4e0541ee0/611

Screenie:
fdy1ox.jpg

Now, you've updates your web build. ( I'm now bored -_-, contact my skype, and i'll do everything for you on teamviewer.
My skype: enillus

Vintus.

Sep 14, 2011
When ya type in phoenix php in googlecode, get 2.0.4, 2.0.4 fix, and registration fix :L

CookieMonstah<3

Dec 7, 2011
in xampp control panel, when i open it up it says this:

"7:42:24 PM [main]Initializing main
7:42:24 PM [main]Windows version: 6.1 (build 7601) - Service Pack 1
7:42:24 PM [main]Xampp version: ???
7:42:24 PM [main]Control center version: 3.0.2 [ Compiled: Jul 21th 2011 - build #1 ]
7:42:24 PM [main]Running not as admin! This will work for all application stuff, but whenever you do
7:42:24 PM [main]something with services there will be a security dialogue! So think about running
7:42:24 PM [main]this application with administrator rights!
7:42:24 PM [main]Working with basedir: "c:\users\haidyn\appdata\local\temp\7zo57c5.tmp\"
7:42:24 PM [main]Initializing moduls
7:42:24 PM [apache]Possible problem detected: file "c:\users\haidyn\appdata\local\temp\7zo57c5.tmp\apache\bin\httpd.exe" not found - run this program from your XAMPP root directory!
7:42:24 PM [apache]Possible problem detected: Port 80 in use by "c:\program files\skype\phone\skype.exe"!
7:42:24 PM [apache]Possible problem detected: Port 443 in use by "c:\program files\skype\phone\skype.exe"!
7:42:24 PM [mysql]Possible problem detected: file "c:\users\haidyn\appdata\local\temp\7zo57c5.tmp\mysql\bin\mysqld.exe" not found - run this program from your XAMPP root directory!
7:42:24 PM [filezilla]Possible problem detected: file "c:\users\haidyn\appdata\local\temp\7zo57c5.tmp\FileZillaFTP\FileZillaServer.exe" not found - run this program from your XAMPP root directory!
7:42:24 PM [mercury]Possible problem detected: file "c:\users\haidyn\appdata\local\temp\7zo57c5.tmp\MercuryMail\mercury.exe" not found - run this program from your XAMPP root directory!
7:42:24 PM [tomcat]Possible problem detected: file "c:\users\haidyn\appdata\local\temp\7zo57c5.tmp\tomcat\bin\tomcat6.exe/c:\users\haidyn\appdata\local\temp\7zo57c5.tmp\tomcat\bin\tomcat7.exe" not found - run this program from your XAMPP root directory!
7:42:24 PM [main]Starting check-timer"

and in xampp control panel you have to uncheck all svc boxes before you click "start mysql" or "start apache". when i try to uncheck the boxes this is wat it says:

"click yes to install the apachi service"

(I clicked yes)

"Windows Cannot Find 'c:\users\haidyn\appdata\local\temp\7zo57c5.tmp\apache\bin\httpd.exe'. Make Sure you spelled it correctly and the try again."

(I clicked ok)

"9:17:26 PM [apache]There may be an error, return code: 2 - The system cannot find the file specified.
9:17:26 PM [apache]Service was NOT (un)installed!"

PLEASE HELP<3333

Tochnog

Feb 21, 2012
lol there are only Phoenix EMU's with Cracks? Fail. SQL Phoenix: NO VIRUS!

Users who are viewing this thread