PC videos

KarmaR

The one and only.
Jul 11, 2011
Well I started making videos atleast a week ago, Mainly based on Gameplay and I'm starting skyblocks Very soon
Ok so i know I'm not the Best Minecraft player but i haven't been into it for long My friend stormflux got me into it and Now i'm kinda addicted
Give me feedback I don't mind if it's back c;

Check them out?
-------------------------------------------
Let's Play mini

Introduction

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
Well firstly you need to be a lot more lively, even if you currently have next to no viewers. You should play and do what YOU enjoy until you build an audience, try to do different stuff to what the popular guys on youtube (as mentioned in lets play video) do.

KarmaR

The one and only.
Jul 11, 2011
Thanks for the feedback Normally my free time consists on when i'm tired and that's when i make videos which isn't good, I'm starting to fix my sleeping pattern because atm it's terrible :)

RastaLulz

fight teh power
Staff member
May 3, 2010
As Craig already pointed out, you need to be a lot more out going. In the first video, you seem very monotone, which gives the impression that you're not even interested, which reflects on the person watching. As for what videos you should record, it should be ones that you enjoy recording and uploading - you should never make videos in hopes of entertaining others, as you'll burn out real quick. Do something you like, and attract people who like that.

KarmaR

The one and only.
Jul 11, 2011
Thanks for the feedback yet again I'm sorry that i didn't sound like I was really "Into" it i was tired and I know i shouldn't use it as an excuse I will be sorting out my sleeping pattern and recording more and more With a skyblock series coming out soon as i do enjoy that as it's fun c;

Brackson

卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍
Jun 20, 2013
Apart from the monotonous thing, you should really start working on an intro for your Youtube videos. I'm currently making one for myself now with Flash, and it's going great! :D Also, I always love it when a gamer shows his/her face in a corner ( ), but that's just me.

Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread