@Verb's Graphic Work - Megathread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kilo

The King.
Jan 6, 2016
Hello, and welcome to @King's graphic megathread. Within this thread, you can find all of my habbo related graphic work I have produced to prevent myself from having to constantly post once I've created something. This is megathread due to its contents, you can find my designs, and useful resources. Within the useful resources will be downloads for images packs, templates and many more. If you wish to leave your comments, suggestions, feedback and criticism down below, please feel free and also don't hesitate to request anything! The thread will be constantly updated, so if you would like to be kept in the loop of my progress, it would be my honour to welcome you back to view any progress made.

Banner Designs
ZpmWdZl.gif

wHtxtz5.gif

VSJoRf6.png

qjxsxCd.png

SyGpWvX.png

Other Designs

There currently aren't any other designs I have produced, please check back later! This sub-category will consist of any other designs which aren't banners.

Useful Resources

There currently aren't any resources to be shared, please check back later! This sub-category will consist of useful resources such as image packs and templates.

Thank you!

Last edited:

Lost

in the sauce
Jan 17, 2016
I like the first two, the other ones are a bit too basic. Should attempt inventing different/unique logo's.

Kilo

The King.
Jan 6, 2016
I like the first two, the other ones are a bit too basic. Should attempt inventing different/unique logo's.
Thanks, and I'm going to begin to attempt unique logo's soon.

LeChris

github.com/habbo-hotel
Sep 30, 2013
The second and fourth are my absolute favorite.

The fourth one especially, because gives off a warm vibe in my opinion. Aha

JynX

Posting Freak
Feb 6, 2016
I like them all but the 3rd seems way too simple for my taste. I love the 2nd and 4th though.

Nitro

http://habbihotel.us
Mar 5, 2016
Hello, and welcome to @King's graphic megathread. Within this thread, you can find all of my habbo related graphic work I have produced to prevent myself from having to constantly post once I've created something. This is megathread due to its contents, you can find my designs, and useful resources. Within the useful resources will be downloads for images packs, templates and many more. If you wish to leave your comments, suggestions, feedback and criticism down below, please feel free and also don't hesitate to request anything! The thread will be constantly updated, so if you would like to be kept in the loop of my progress, it would be my honour to welcome you back to view any progress made.

Banner Designs
ZpmWdZl.gif

wHtxtz5.gif

VSJoRf6.png

qjxsxCd.png

SyGpWvX.png

Other Designs

There currently aren't any other designs I have produced, please check back later! This sub-category will consist of any other designs which aren't banners.

Useful Resources

There currently aren't any resources to be shared, please check back later! This sub-category will consist of useful resources such as image packs and templates.

Thank you!
Looks great Mason!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread